Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen Baskets

Default Re: Stolen Baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Just curious--how do you know who returned the basket? Was it like a xmas gift with a tag on it? Or...?
    Yeah, it's a tough call. I have to assume that the one I recieved (which was wrapped up much like a Christmas present) was the one in question. If not the other guilty party is getting off scott free. Or if the one person had all four and only returned one. But, as I said, this sport is WAY too small and tight knit for people to get away with this type of garbage. They will be found out, or, if they care anything about the sport at all, they could just return the other baskets.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Anymore news on the baskets or the chumbs that stole them? We should line them up in a firing line and throw disc at that them!

Great job Jeremy and Eddie on the other baskets ...but you can bet that who ever stole the baskets hasn't put in any hard work on a course, thats what is really bad all the hours and out of pocket money from SOOOO many discgolfers and then these piece's of S**t come in and screw it up.I really hope that who ever has the other baskets that your game SUCKS as much as you do and please everytime you look in the mirror remember a thief is looking back again thanks forever thing you've done Jeremy ....LILFATGUY
    LILFATGUY

Jeremy, thank you for this post. However; I believe you are going about the basket's return in the wrong way. The perp needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for this crime. This is grand-theft and needs to be fully noted to this perp's permanent criminal record. A county/city detective needed or needs to be contacted immediately. Wihout notice of your actions or intent. You now may never see the baskets again as your opportunity of surprise is now gone. Your photos of a basket may not be solid sufficient evidence in a civil court case without the baskets being found present in their possession at the time an officer responsed to our complaint to render a civil conviction. I wish the best for the return of the baskets, but regretfully, my gut says they are now long gone. As for the perp, I deserve to know who this person is. And I feel we as club members have a right to their identity. If anything this person deserves to be tarred, feathered and perhaps whipped along with any other civil penalties. A thief is a liar and a cheat. One who deserves to be shunned and ridiculed whenever seen. Regardless of how it makes me/use feel upon confrontation. It should not ever be forgotten. I believe in forgiveness, but it would take full reparation and then some to change my mind if this person is guilty of this crime.

Hopefull of the future and looking forward to it.

I remain sincere,

ed - dro

Hitchhiking Across The Galaxy
    HitchHiking Across The Galaxy

We got the one I was talking about back...it worked. It may not have worked if they had read this post before they dropped it off. It is NOT MY place, responsibility, or desire to ridicule, judge, or condemn.

only GOD can judge me- 2 PAC

So what about the other baskets?
    Eric Gallusser

I don't know who has them. I'm sure they'll get ratted out just like the last guy though.

Thread Information