Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Baskets

Default Re: Stolen Baskets

Good job Jeremy. It's so sad that you even have to waste one minute of your valuable pursuing such things.

i agree with bub that sucks that it took you personale having to play pi but great job. i hope the baskets are used to fix brandenburgh man i miss that place and im so anxious to see the new layout. great job
    themick

Great job Magnum P Jeremy! Someone broke into my neighbors house a couple of weeks ago, do you think you could come out and investigate?

that's so weak to steal a basket. Especially if they are a disc golfer. It's not like you could sell them easily and no one would ask where you got it. Not to mention holding back the growth of our sport. I don't get it?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

This is truly awesome news. Would love to know who these scumbags are, (OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!) I hope we get Muldraugh back soon. BIGBILLGOLFGOD

It's going to be a beautiful day! It would be a great day to load up some baskets in the back of your truck and return them to Muldraugh. I've been checking hole #1 and #18 everyday after work at about 5:00-5:30. I REALLY don't want to have to get the cops involved again, especially with some people that are getting pretty involved with the Louisville disc golf sence. I'd much rather you just bring the baskets back.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Well, Julie walked out on our sidewalk this morning and said “Why is there a basket setting in our front yard?”

Thanx for returning the basket! I would normally say that have ZERO respect for a thief BUT you have gained a bit of my respect back for doing the right thing and bringing a basket back. That takes a big man to do that. Even if you did have to get cornered in order to do the right thing it was STILL the right thing to do and KUDOS for that. As promised…it’s over.

However, there ARE three more baskets out there. This has been the perfect example for the other thieves that your friends WILL rat you out. Do the right thing and bring all of them back. Don’t live with the paranoia of knowing that one day you’ll get busted. Plus you’re ruining the game for us. Muldraugh was pulled out of the ground because of this ignorant crap. It was individuals that installed that course not a club or a park so when you stole the baskets you’ll stole from them…from ME!

Again…THANK YOU for bringing the basket back and for gift wrapping it so pretty. It was taped better than it would have been had I ordered it straight from DGA. Hopefully this will be enough incentive to reinstall the course.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Just curious--how do you know who returned the basket? Was it like a xmas gift with a tag on it? Or...?
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

That's excellent news! I'm glad your hard work is paying off and the thief did the right thing to avoid the consequences.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan

I'm confused, i thought they had 4 of the muldraugh baskets??
    Trust but Verify.

Thread Information