Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Baskets

Default Stolen Baskets

Boy do I have some GREAT news! Yesterday the police went to a playerís home and recovered FOUR stolen baskets! They are now in our position and Eddie and I plan to reinstall them on a course in the NEAR future.

In the process of getting these baskets we got word of who stole some of the Muldraugh baskets. On that hunch I made a trip to Louisville and located a stolen basket in the back yard of a local player. I was able to take some pictures of them from a neighborís yard. If you know this person (and I KNOW that some of you who read THIS board do) I would suggest that you pass this message along to him and let him know that if he returns the baskets before next Monday I SWEAR that I will NOT get the police involved. If I havenít seen the baskets by next Monday I will be contacting the police and turning over the evidence that I have to them. Tell this person NOT to be stupid and just ditch the baskets somewhere. As I said, I have pictures of the stolen property in their yard. That enough to issue a warrant. Just return the baskets BEFORE Monday (3/9/09).

Call me, (502)345-0342, and let me know when theyíve been dropped off at Muldraugh and I SWEAR to you that I will NOT involve the police. If you drop them off and someone else steals them before Iím aware of them being returned, thatís still over your head and I will still turn over the evidence. When you call me, leave a message if I donít answer, and just say that the baskets have been returned and youíll never hear from me again. I would suggest setting them on #18ís tee pad or something so that they are not easily seen for someone just driving by to steal again.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Default Re: Stolen Baskets

Wow, four baskets? Who on earth needs that many? Freaks.

Good for you, Jeremy. Just be careful when doing some PI work, as it could get dangerous...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

I remained safe and legal. I just hope this person does the right thing.

The other guy we just busted is being charged with FOUR counts of position of stolen property. Each basket valued at $400. He's in trouble. I took some pics of his stuff before we called the cops too.

Great work, good too know these perps have finally been caught. More information on the person/person's involved would be great.

Great news indeed, good work Jeremy!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Great work Jeremy!

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb
    Great work, good too know these perps have finally been caught. More information on the person/person's involved would be great.
    If they turn the baskets in I won't mention their names. If they DON'T hand them over, I will do my best to make sure everyone knows. I'll even put the pictures up online.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb
    If they turn the baskets in I won't mention their names. If they DON'T hand them over, I will do my best to make sure everyone knows. I'll even put the pictures up online.
    Yea, I was more interested in this guy.. 4 baskets.. come on!! I mean even 1 is bad enough but 4!! shesh. KARMA!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy
    Yesterday the police went to a playerís home and recovered FOUR stolen baskets

Yeah, the guy that stole four is a local business owners nephew. Stealing over $1600 worth of equipment from a county park can get you put in a bit of trouble.

Great work Jeremy,those type of people need to be in trouble by the way its possesion not position.

Thread Information