Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jan. Meeting

Default Jan. Meeting

I want to have a club meeting on the 31st of Jan. , 4pm at Roosters. This will allow a solid 3 weeks or more of notice. I would hope that all serious members will try to attend. Please plan to pay your 2009 dues and for those interested, you have time to sign up for the email version of the TD exam in order to get certified. As a member of an affliated club,you can avoid the $10 fee. I also extend an invitation to anybody that might be thinking about joining the LDGC to come on out and sign up, remember our strength is in our numbers. We need to start making plans for the '09 CVO among other things, so we need to have a good turn out for this and future meetings to keep on top of upcoming events. Russ Gore agreed to take on the important Telephone Comm. so if you know of someone who has no internet access. pass on their phone number so they can be contacted. I also wanted to see if there is any interest in the members of the discussion board to be sponsers of the CVO. If everyone registered on this site were to pledge $10 towards the CVO we could add about $2,000 to the pay out. I will begin by pledging $10 toward the CVO and we will see what kind of interest there is. There is no pressure, just an idea of mine. If you don't want to, no problem. We are waiting to hear from the State Dept of Recreation and Tourism about the Spencer Co. Disc Golf Course, as soon as I know anything, I or Possumking will let you know. I have high hopes. See you on the course and on the 31st!

Default Re: Jan. Meeting

I will donate $10.
    Jason Van Over

I'll throw up a ten spot as well.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

I got $10!

I made your call for meeting a global announcement on the site. I also put it on the calendar on the LDGC home page. I will also donate $10. I'll keep a list of pledged $10 sponsors under the Charlie Vettiner Strikes Back forum.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

i have a flyer made up to advertise the meeting - if you have a printer and you can post this flyer at any of the nearby courses - iroquois, CV, fun farm, georgetown, palmyra, meade-olin, radcliff, and etown - let me know - i will email it your way -

thanks for any help -

I added a list of $10 pledges here.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I don't get the personal sponsorship thread for the 09 CVO. My $10 will go towards my entrance fee for the tournament. That to me is sponsorship. If i can't attend I may make an offering.
    HitchHiking Across The Galaxy

Put me down for 10 guys. And Steve, I see no reason why I shouldn't be at the meeting taking notes, if you still need me to.

Hey Bub, yes I do want you there. I just wanted to confirm that you still wanted to be the new Secretary.

Thread Information