Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANGEL TREE TOURNAMENT @ IROQUOIS SAT. NOV.29TH

LDGC Public Relations

Default Re: ANGEL TREE TOURNAMENT @ IROQUOIS SAT. NOV.29TH

hey russ its great you ran the tourney this past week - sucks the attendance was low - but i hope you don't really plan to stop trying to run events

small non-sanctioned events are probably one of the best ways we can truly grow our sport among the many disc golf players in louisville - new players are probably far more likely to get involved in low cost/low pressure disc golf events

events like this need consistency - i hope we can try again next year - many of these events just need to keep happening and interest will grow -

lets try our best as a club to communicate about local events and get them all on a calender online - advertise them on the courses (where all the disc golfers can see them) - and i will push to get more interest from TV/newspaper, etc.

Sorry man, i ment to do it, but my dog ate my discgolf bag.

"Think Positive, Throw Negative"

ed - dro 'Over & Out'
    HitchHiking Across The Galaxy

Keep it going Russ. It was a great idea and I'm sorry that I missed it. I had my son until noon so it was a no can do for me. Also the text was a good idea to get the people that may not get on the message board as often as the rest of us. I was thinking of the same thing for this weekend for the bag tag tournament.

Keep it up!!!
    Jason Van Over

Banned Users

Don't sweat it guy's(no pun intended). I will continue to run events. As it stands it may be the only way I can stay in Disc golf. I am having severe back problems that are causing other issues with my insides. However I will not stop until i am driving a wheel chair. Than I'm going to sue the LDGC because that dang CV course isn't wheel chair friendly
    So I appologize to all for the comment, I didn't mean it. I was just upset that only 3 others showed. I'm sure it had to do with the Holiday weekend more than anything.

Thread Information