Thread: Groove

Hybrid View

Default Groove

From discgolfsweden.se

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08-11-20 - Groove is in the air
    A new driver from Rancho Cucamonga, California will be airborne soon, the Groove is a speed 13 slightly turning power driver. It is aimed at less powerful throwers as a complement to the Boss with a straighter flight and in lower weight, it goes down to 164 grams in Champion material.

Preliminary figures for the flight rating are; Speed=13, glide=5, HSS=0-2 and LSS=2.

The Groove in Champion plastic is scheduled to be run during December, to be released early in 2009. It will probably appear as a fundraiser in Star plastic first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this on a couple of other sites that I visit, thought I would pass it along.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

love the groove. gotta throw fast though. i have seen them get out like 400' at english. weird to grip though.

I have an E*Groove for sale if anyone is interested..
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

I have a few Grooves. Weighing from 170-174. I keep a like new one and a beat in version in my bag. Once you get used to the grip they are sweet.

I dig my Groove. I can trow an accurate bomb with one around 400 feet. It tends to hold a straight line for me pretty well until the end fade, and then it fades pretty predictably. I'd suggest one to anyone looking to add some distance to their throws :/

Thread Information