Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sponsors (Caddy Book) [2009]

Quote Originally Posted by noLowPuttsDave View Post
    I'll talk to a friend of mine who owns a pizza place....called Pizza Place up in Hikes Point, Roddy is always looking to sponsor anything and to get great advertisement...maybe he can hook us up with a big party or something in the back room on Saturday night after rounds 1 and 2....and give us good food discounts and beer prices...let me know what you think and I'll talk to him..I'm sure he'll be up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I just got a conformation from the Liquor World on Biltown Rd. just up from Mary Dell, that they are going to sponser a hole and his brother has a business that will also sponser a hole. Also, DLG is going to set him up with a supply of discs for him to sell at his store. It is important that we let these business owners know that we really appreciate them. Next time you want some ice, beer or a soft drink, go to the Liquor World and let them know that you are a Disc Golfer and acknowledge them for helping Disc Golf grow in our city. Tell your friends to go there and do your best to send the sponsers some business, and we can pick up a backer for life. I've gotton 5 hole sponsers, just by talking up the sport and the club, YOU can do the same, just try to get one. It will all add up with everybody pitching in. Now's the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    ive been selling disc via the Snac N Pac on Billtown rd nextdoor to the store Steve was talking about the also want to sponsor. sad to hear about competition next door!

What about these as well?
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Default Caddy Book

I got the money from Liquor World and his brothers smoke shop. They both sponsered a hole. When you guys go to CV, stop by Liquor World up the street on Biltown Rd for your ice, drinks or whatever and let them know you appreciate them for their support.

getting ready to hit the pavement to get sponsors... as soon as i put on my nice shirt and get some info together...

we're sooo close to filling the caddy book with $100 sponsors.

hopefully i'll report back in a few hours with at least one sponsor...

If 10% of you only got 1 sponsor each, this thing would fill up....

Quote Originally Posted by PDGA#26039 View Post
    getting ready to hit the pavement to get sponsors... as soon as i put on my nice shirt and get some info together...

we're sooo close to filling the caddy book with $100 sponsors.

hopefully i'll report back in a few hours with at least one sponsor...

If 10% of you only got 1 sponsor each, this thing would fill up....
    Thanx Scott! I'll have my fingers crossed.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

i hate asking people for money, and apparently i'm not too good at it either...

didn't go well so far...

7 no's, 2 maybe's, 0 yes's

maybe's: Turkey Joe's on Hurstbourne, and Papa Murphy's Pizza on Hurstbourne

It only took about 90 minutes to ask 9 places, and although I havn't produced a good outcome yet, if only a few more people took 90 minutes, we could fill this thing!!!

any word on Ky Metal Fab, Roosters, Gorilla disc, Bearnos, and Golden Nugget??????
    Last edited by PDGA#26039; 08-28-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PDGA#26039 View Post
    Ky Metal Fab, Roosters, Gorilla disc, Bearnos, and Golden Nugget??????
    Steve should be getting the Golden Nugget, Bearnos, and Rooster's. Nick said the Gorilla disc check is on the way. I haven't heard from Bink in a few months. With all the work they've done on bridges and benches I'll gladdly give him a hole anyway though.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Hey man, you are working your butt off for this tourny! Thank you soo much for the A tier you are bringing us, because of you and a little help some of the best players in the world will be here for us to see how the tour players make that money! I'm excitied about the tourny and the party!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I got the money from Liquor World and his brothers smoke shop. They both sponsered a hole. When you guys go to CV, stop by Liquor World up the street on Biltown Rd for your ice, drinks or whatever and let them know you appreciate them for their support.
    I'll have to check that out next time I'm down there. Thanks Steve.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan

The caddy book is looking great and went off to the printer this morning.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan

Hey Jeremy, I didn't see Play it Again Sports on the list thats on the first page. Just checking to see if they made the book and if you recieved their check?
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thread Information