Quote Originally Posted by Adam
And I certainly hope Nate still enjoys running leagues, but he's been doing it for a long time now and I would hate to see him get burnt out. Running the league every other week in the winter could be a nice break, but that's up to him.

As far as I'm concerned, Nate is in charge of the PBL so it's up to him how he wants to run it and if he wants help.

Nobody take this the wrong way, but where did the pbl originate and who was the originator? Reguardless of what may have occurred I originally designed this to be done at IQ and CV, not to be moved to other courses. I am offering my help, if no help is wanted than I will just run a few monthly events and Nate can burn himself out. Personally I think that everyone should be grateful that anyone is offering to help, seeing as how this is the reason why people get burnt out in the first place. Besides before anyone else decides to speculate it would be nice to hear from the MODERATOR of the pbl! Nate are you out there, this thread started in OCT and we still havent heard from you?