Ok, so I have been questioned repeatedly about the league situation at CV. I guess that I will go ahead and run them however I wish that someone would step up and help. Damon has his plate pretty full with scouts and can only help on a few days. I don't mind doing this, but being there week in and week out can start to wear on a person as we have seen in the past.
So it looks like Saturday is the day. However there are a number of events scheduled throughout the winter that are on Saturdays. So we can do one of two things..........Either skip those weeks or move it to Sunday for those weekends. I will leave this up to those who show up to play.
So, I'm looking back at the post about what day leagues should be on and no one posted a time. Sometime in the next week I would like to hear from everyone about a time and even a format. Or we could just let majority rule and decide before we play.
Basically I am leaving this all up to you guys to decide. You are the ones who play so you should have a chance to weigh in and give your opinions. As of now Saturday is all we have. The first one will be NOVEMBER 8th. The following weekend is the Maria Benham benefit, so there will not be one that weekend, unless you decide to move those weeks to Sunday. Sometime in the next week I will devise a schedule of what weekends are taken, and post them here!!!!

GIVE ME SOME IDEAS GUYS!!! THAT MEANS EVERYONE NOT JUST ONE OR TWO PEOPLE!!!!!!!
THIS IS LIKE BURGER KING......YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY OR GO TO MC DONALD'S AND HAVE THERE WAY!!!!!!