Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maria Benham Benefit Open

Default Re: Maria Benham Benefit Open

man o man. I guess you have to "pay your dues" when moving up in divisions but it seemed I couldn't put anything together. Seemingly good drives would consistently hit the dreaded "sleeper tree or branch."
    I guess wet tee pads and wet discs were a bad combination for me today. Had a great time though, I guess that's all that matters in the end. Had great groups both rounds and I learned some things too! (but I do hope the round ratings go up a little after the update ). Thanks for putting this together Jeremy, it feels good to help others in their time of need. That's really cool that that company in Atlanta is matching whatever we raised from this tourney and the fall disc open.
    A big shout out to Martin for his first cash in the open. Congrats man
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

well i did better than i thought i would. thank you jeremy. i just don't think my shoulder was ready yet. it hurts pretty bad right now. i don't think i'll be throwing for a while longer now. but hey, it was for a good cause. daisy actually liked the mirror, but she said it goes on the wall. bummer. and of course i had great time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by illyB
    man o man. I guess you have to "pay your dues" when moving up in divisions but it seemed I couldn't put anything together.
    I COMPLETELY understand! Two STUPID holes cost me the win yesterday. I have to learn how to finish a good round.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

That's about the most fun I have ever had catching a cold... great tournament for an even better cause. good work.

Thread Information