Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: polar bear league

Default polar bear league

obviously i'm way late on a regular league, plus with my work schedule i couldn't really play weekday leagues anyway.

is there going to be a PBL again this winter? if it is on Sundays like last year's, i should be able to participate just about every time. looking forward to playing in a group, i usually get stuck throwing by myself since all the people i normally throw with are in ETown.

Banned Users

Default Re: polar bear league

There will be at CV. Details are still fuzzy at this point, a few of us are working on it. However I can tell you it most likely will be on Saturdays. I think that only 1 -2 people voted for Sundays. I'll let you know something as soon as I know it. I can tell you that there was $70 in Ace Pool money carried over from summer leagues.

saturdays should work also, but a few of them might interfere with family stuff...i'll make as many as i can!

There will also be a winter league held at IQ on Sundays at 2pm. We will bounce around on occasional Sundays to Otter Creek, Jim Ashtons, etc. It will be starting mid Nov.

The Wed. leagues at IQ are still going on at 5:30. They will be ending Nov. 5.
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

Sweet. I should be able to make a couple Polar Bear events.

The IQ PBL will probably work out better for me, but I will also try to make the CV ones as well...

I would like to get into the polar bear league... im new to the sport.. plaese message me with what i need to do, if you have an extra spot. i live 3 sec from charlie vett. park....thanks
    Roll Tide!!!

It's an OPEN league. You can just post questions here.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Banned Users

Quote Originally Posted by Riz
    I would like to get into the polar bear league... im new to the sport.. plaese message me with what i need to do, if you have an extra spot. i live 3 sec from charlie vett. park....thanks
    You don't have to do anything except show up and pay. It isn't like a bowling league where you have to be there week in and week out. I've always said that calling them leagues probably scares people off and we should call them something else. The problem is what should they be called? Anyhow like I said we are working on the details and as soon as we get them they will be posted. I'll make it a point to work out as much of the details as possible this weekend while I am sitting around SICK .

Quote Originally Posted by Riz
    good meeting you yesterday...i'm trying to get out to CV more often, since it is the closest to my house...i really hope they put a course at Long Run someday...right around the corner from me...

Thread Information