Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unique course

Default Unique course

if you haven't played this course you are missing one of the crown jewels of our area.
    It is long, but you still have to bring your short game to compete.

Default Re: Unique course

I wish I could have played this course in good health or back when I could crush. It was still big fun though. Just riding the golf cart was a blast. the cart path has alot of elevation change. I think the best part was when I threw a second drive to get into the fairway, can't remember what hole it was but the two worlds of golf came together like magic.

Me and my son played English for the 1st time today . What a crazy way to play disc golf in a cart. I don't know if we shot well or not J.d. shot a 64 and I shot 68 with a eagle on 13.What a great course worth every penny of the cost to play.

Buffalo Chip

What did it cost to play per person? and did you have to make a tee time? would like to go out there this week before i go out of town and cant get info on price. Thanks

It's 20$ for all day.. or until your arm falls off. I'd make a tee time.

Buffalo Chip

Thanks I will try to do that but the number on the site 800 isnt in order so i called the pdga contact number and it didnt give me the contact persons voice mail so Ill continue to look for a valid phone number to do so. Thanks again I have read alot about it and heard nothing but good things so im gonna try to go asap

Well if you show up they won't turn you away... especially if your in a small group. (4 or less) The disc golfers seem to move faster than the ball golfers. They'll be very welcoming for sure.

How do they have the baskets set up in relation to the ball golf holes? Do holes play similarly, or are the disc holes completely different layout-wise from the ball holes?

The baskets are not setup on the greens (this would damage them of course) but they are generally off to the side or close too where the greens would be. I believe the greens and sand traps all play OB as well as the water of course.

You do however tee off from the same spots that the ball golfers do, so all of the tee pads are natural.

I can't wait to play this tomorrow in tandem with some ball golfers.

Thread Information