Thread: Orange Super Soft Magic @ Iroquois

Banned Users

Default Orange Super Soft Magic @ Iroquois

Threw my putter to the right on hole #2 by all the downed trees. Larry and I looked for about 30 minutes and finally gave up . I would love to have this disc back if anyone feels like climbing in crap that should have been cleaned up by now. It blows my mind that the park guys make something like $18 an hour, yet weeks after the wind storm the park is still destroyed. Well actually the Disc Golf course is still destroyed, not the Tennis courts, basketball courts, ball golf course, playgrounds, walking trails, football fields, baseball fields, etc., etc. I just love how we don't ever matter to the city Everyone else's hobbies are tree free and disc golf just plays around all the crap

Default Re: Orange Super Soft Magic @ Iroquois

That's a bummer man. I'll be sure to look for it whenever I'm out there next time. I almost lost a glow roc in that same pile of limbs and leaves, but ended up finding after an extensive search. I did however loss it on the left side of number 5. It hit off a tree (big surprise) and dug itself under the leaves near all the downed tree trunks. At least I wasn't throwing tye dyed, there'd be no hope of finding it.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

LDGC Public Relations

the disc golf course can be cleaned up by disc golfers - thats a good thing for us to do - in fact i am taking my youth group over there right now and we will clean some of the rough up -

if all we want to do is wait around for the parks - then we can just wait - they do have a fairly big park to clean up

#2 we will look for the orange disc

I have asked before last time we had stuff down and was told we cannot clean the stuff

You can't bring tools but you can move stuff...I think.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Sorry Russ. I was the one that moved all that crap out of the way of #2 . Hope you get it back
    Eric Gallusser

Banned Users

No problem Eric. I'm sure you were just doing that to get it out of the fairway. The problem is how do we clean all of that up? Most if not all of it is full trees. That isn't really stuff we can move by ourselves. It needs to be cut up with a chainsaw. Martin you say they have a big park but I walked the park, and most of it is cleaned up. It just boils down to they don't give 2 #$%@'s about disc golfers. The point is that the disc golf course is still a part of the park and it shouldn't be our responsibility to there job for them. There are more trees down than the golfers can handle. It's no different than the tree still being down @ CV. They throw a fit about being sued but the tree at CV is now a jungle gym for all of the idiot parents that stop to let there children climb all over the downed tree. So if someone falls and gets hurt on it the LDGC will catch all the heat from it because it is on our disc golf course. The city government really gets under my skin

I'll be at Iroquois tomorrow for league play, so I will look around over on 2 for u Russ. Thanks Martin for taking ur youth group over to the park and cleaning up some. Let's get a work day together sometime soon and get things cleaned up so the Louisville Open we will be ready for a full field.

Thread Information