Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muldraugh NO MORE!!!

Default Muldraugh NO MORE!!!

Four baskets were stolen from Muldraugh in the past few months. All together there has been eight baskets stolen from this course since itís installation. There were a couple more baskets that were loosened and ready to be taken also. The course was installed by golfers NOT a disc golf club. The funds were raised by those same golfers and the replacements were bought by golfers. The funds have now been exhausted and the course HAS BEEN PULLED until further notice. The REMAINING baskets are in a safe place and will be kept there until we figure out what we are a going to do in order to keep people from stealing them. Or...it may never be installed again. We donít know if someone is stealing them to use or stealing them to scrap but either way itís sickening and intolerable. If you hear anything please contact me or Eddie Whelan.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Default Re: Muldraugh NO MORE!!!

the measures some people will go.. what a great course too.. my condolenences..

Banned Users

Well if the city of Muldraugh can't provide at the very least SOME security than there is no need to stick them back out there. I would bet it is a scrap metal issue. That is big money these days. Call all of the scrap yards and warn them about the possibility of baskets showing up. Don't know if you would get anywhere but it's worth a shot. The one on Grade Ln. is one of the biggest around Louisville.

See if 3 of them can go in at Freeman Lake for the 3 holes that were used as temps.
    Those 3 holes and tee pads would be out of the way as far as event parking goes.

Too bad about Muldraugh.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

There are a lot of plans in the works. I may have sold the idea of a course nearby. I'll give more details soon.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Banned Users

Wat to go

Maybe they could be used in the redesigning of Brandenburg!!! Make it more than 18 holes!!!

It's such a sad irony that one of the greatest one-day work efforts we've had was putting the final pads in at Muldraugh last year. Almost had too many people. It was incredible.

You gotta be frig'n kidding me I'd love 2 shove my cane up their sorry azzes...this is the worst disc golf news ever I loved that course AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1
    If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem!

The LDGC and the Elbow Club put a lot of work into Muldraugh and it's a shame that some theifs have taken advantage of that. What goes around comes around and it will come back on these people someday. Wherever it's decided for the baskets to go, I know that it will be AWESOME!

Thread Information