Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newest Innova Disc

Default Re: Newest Innova Disc

Threw a Champ Boss for the first time tonight. Martin let me throw his on 17 at IQ. Threw it about 425 foot. Unfortunately no birdie. Needless to say, but I like it!!!!
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

Banned Users

I'm amazed at how it picks up speed after it is in flight for a few seconds. Looks like someone hit the Nitrous all of a sudden. I just wish it was as overstable as a Destroyer.

i have only thrown mine 4-5 times so far, and haven't gotten a good clean throw on it yet...i LOVE my wraith...scratch that, LOVED my wraith (dmn hole 16 at FL yesterday), and i was excited about the boss being rated the same just faster...i have thrown the boss about 350 so far, but i have thrown my wraith (RIP) close to 400...

I've only thrown the Boss a hand full of times now. So far...I don't like it. It's a bit understable for me. I'll be test throwing it more today and will give a report afterwards.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Banned Users

yeah it can be understable . Jeremy you throw as hard as me and I can make it stay turned over. That's why I can't get the distance I want out of it. I just haven't figured out the right amount of hyzer to put on it to make it fly the way I want. Martin has it figured out, that is the disc he threw on Hole #7 at the Fun farm and got it all the way down to the 2 mando's, that are like 500- 600 Ft. away. He made it fly like a Monarch, with a big S flight. Wish I could figure it out.
    So go do your test flights and let me know how to get it to fly right.

Thread Information