Thread: Everett's back with 2 new courses

Default Everett's back with 2 new courses

What is up Team Louisville? Long time no see. I have designed a couple of new courses in Winchester and Lawrenceburg. Lawrenceburg just opened this week and it is a smaller 9 hole with tons of trees. Beautiful course but short and 9 holes. Well worth playing as it will test your upshot game. 9 mach new 2's with additional inner chains and holes ranging from 172' to 300' It is off hwy 127 from Frankfort to Lawrenceburg and a left at the McDonalds. Turn right into the fairgrounds. The grand opening will be soon.........Plus the city is so stoked about all of the play this week we are talking of a new 18 hole course next spring. Come check it out as it is a short drive from you. Winchester is a sweet 9 hole and will have the back 9 construction beginning this Nov. It has holes from 200' to 576'. It has several big elevation changes, blind shots, trees and distance. I mean to say that it is really cool and fun to play also. Take i64 to exit 96 Winchester right. Get immediately into the left lane and turn left onto hwy 11 (I think). It is the first left. Go 1 1/2 miles and turn left going toward the fairgrounds. It is 3.5 miles from there and left into the fairgrounds. Park at the bottom by the gate and there is hole one. You will love this course even though it is only 9 holes at the present time. It also has mach new 2's with additional chains. Both courses have sweet concrete tee pads......Everett 859-881-8962
    Everett Lasley

Default Re: Everett's back with 2 new courses

Good job Everett. Can't wait to play them. We need more golfers like yourself.

Good to hear from you Everett. I hope all is well. I'm glad to hear your still pressing on.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Thanks Sammy & Jeremy. I will never be out of DG in some manner. Too many ________individuals here in Lex. that are in it for themselves and do not understand team play...haha. I have a couple of other irons in the fire so hopefully we can get some more in the grouend. I do hope to get to Vetners soon and play some golf with my buddies from Team Louisville. Thanks and keep in touch.......Everett
    Everett Lasley

Thread Information