Thread: Club Meeting

Default Club Meeting

I have scheduled a club meeting for the 25th of Aug at 6:30pm to be held at Roosters. PLEASE try to attend, it is important for us to have a sit down and break bread as a group to discuss future plans and refresh ourselves together. Try to make sure somebody else knows about the meeting and encourage them to show up. We always have a good time while at Roosters, and we need to show them we have a good group of players to hopefully encourage future sponsership. Also, try to bring along any new members. The steel for the last bridge is ordered and should be at Binks shop next week, it won't take long for us to get the last bridge together and then we can install both bridges. The wood will then be ordered to finish all of the spans. We have a boy scout troop that want's to work on a project for the course in the form of some sort of stairway going from hole 13 to hole 14. We seem to have hit a pot hole in the road to finsh the course, but I have been pestering Mike Dulin to get this finished so we can move on to something new. I'm trying, but sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get the city moving on anything. See you on the course!

Default Re: Club Meeting

I will be there. Tournaments and other things need to be discussed.
    They had some pretty cold be at that place. Sweat?

the boy scout troop plan will be discussed at roosters when i get there. i have also been asked by other memmbers of the troop for future work at CV. i will try to have all the details in time. i have a troop planning meeeting tomorrow and we will be discussing items such as that. i am also at CV taking polls of the current players at CV (there are alot of new people!). I want to see how often they are there and what they are willing to do in terms of support for disc golf in the louisville area.

Thanks Damon. That is awesome.

Thread Information