Thread: some indiana golf

LDGC Public Relations

Default some indiana golf

got to play some golf in indiana this past week was on my way up to a camp for my youth group this week and figured to squeeze in some golf along the way- played palmyra longs and shorts - then upon finding 135N to be closed for construction i was detoured up to bloomington - i played crestmont a fun little course lots of roc and comet shots, don't think any of the holes were much over 300 ft, but up and down, older trees, not so great pads, but some fun holes -
    a couple days into camp i ventured up to trafalgar to play their fly 18 course (more like a fly 9 with dual baskets and tees on 9 holes) golf and golf carts, shot well this year, i always really liked this course and i still do but compared to english - wow - make the english trip everybody its so worth it - anyone notice the new header pic of english, thats a sweet shot

Default Re: some indiana golf

That's not English. It's VA Berrie in Ontario Canada. Pretty familiar though.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

Default Re: some indiana golf

is it - sure looks like the top of the hill shot by the graveyard, well that explains some of the trees on the bottom, that i didn't remember being there - oh and no lake on the left side missed that too - long day yesterday

Thread Information