Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Scout project on 14

Default Re: Eagle Scout project on 14

anyone interested in the hole 14 input should be at CV at 9 am this saturday. Iknow some of you will be in radcliff, but not everyone will. The scout in charge of hole 14 will be there to look at what can be done. If you are intersted you will be there.

Are you guys working or talking?

Is Michael still coming?

Good work man!
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Yes Michael will still be playing. He will be playing rec to make things easier for you. Not to mention thats where he should be anyway. Like I said before I will be at the Cub Scout leader planning meeting. We will be planning the entire year, so I will have to sit this out. Last Saturday we planned the Boy Scouts year and we will be going to Patoka for some disc golf. Hopefully I won't be planned out before the LDGC meeting on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by festis
    Yes Michael will still be playing. He will be playing rec to make things easier for you. Not to mention thats where he should be anyway. Like I said before I will be at the Cub Scout leader planning meeting. We will be planning the entire year, so I will have to sit this out. Last Saturday we planned the Boy Scouts year and we will be going to Patoka for some disc golf. Hopefully I won't be planned out before the LDGC meeting on Monday.
    Let me know when you guys head up too Patoka, I live about 10 mins from there and play there constantly. I would love to see some new faces on the course, take care.

the trip is scheduled for july 09

Quote Originally Posted by festis
    the trip is scheduled for july 09
    oh wow quite some time away.. oh well it will only benefit you... the concrete should be in and the course will be looking spectacular by then...

yeah it is. but we have knack for planning ahead. every activity through aug 09 is in the works. you see, we assign task to everybody and everybody works on their own task. we accomplish alot this way.

project paperwork is complete. it has passed through the first stage of the approval process. an erosion expert has also volunteered his time and some materials as well.

this will be cool...i thought about this thread when i was making the hike to the 14 tee pad this afternoon...

coming soon to a disc golf course near you will be yet another project. my little brother just made life scout and will soon be working on his eagle scout project. so if there are any ideas let them flow. think big. think small. whatever.

Thread Information