Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLX

Default FLX

Okay I'm in love, this plastic is the nutts. I got an flx surge thinking it would automatically flip over since it is flx, no dice its like a frikin firebird. Is it just me or is the flx plastic more stable than the esp? The flx Buzzz is also crazy stable. Just got a flx Drone le ,nice windy mid. Discraft has managed to make a grippy, floppy, durable plastic STABLE, this is definetly a first in innovation in discs.

Default Re: FLX

I have a flx buzzz that I really like. I have 3 buzzz's total in my bag. (Slowly being replaced by Elements and Element Xs). I just got a flx predator during the CVO. Seems overstable to me. I have to throw it more to find out how much it is.
    Jason Van Over

The predator is similar to a firebird, a slower stable driver. So far I'm really liking the pulse too it seems to go a long way and remains stable. I'm itching to try an Avenger and Anenger SS.

Preds are the shiznit. I've thrown 'em since they came out 5 or so years ago. Great disc. I used it as an overstable driver/go to forehand disc. Really, really predictable. I think 9 of my 25 aces are with preds!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

I used to throw a flx buzzz and it was the straightest flying disc ive ever thrown. It floated like a putter would and never turned one way or another.
    Adam Cummings

More discraft discoveries, played 10 holes today at the swamp. I found that the soft magnet is a truly sweet putter. it goes dead straight and will hold a line were an aviar won't, the extra gram I think has alot to do with it. I also discovered that the traker is extrememly close to being a Teebird-L if not identical. My favorite discraft delight so far is the pulse. I have never thrown a more accurate distance driver than this one. it goes far and were ever you throw it with such ease. I parked hole#6 at IQ with a flat up the middle drive, this shot flew crazy flat and held it all the way up to the basket. I am amazed by the pulse, Trevor tried selling me on it before, I should have took him up on it earlier.

Don't use PVC cleaner or Acetone on this plastic it damages it, it seems the tackier it is the less resistent to chemicals it is ESP as well. On another note I gave an flx surge to my niece to bend fold stomp and basically destroy. I did tell her destruction is wrong and this is only ok because I gave permission. Anyway after all that 20 minutes of disc abuse I let Mick throw it and he confirmed it was comparable to a firebird or really overstable. This may be a disc variation but either way the plastic held up to some srtong testing.

Does anyone know if R.T.'s in Brandenburg has any 180g max weight ESP Comets for sale? Or does anyone have one for trade? Much appreciated if so. I would also take an elite x comet at this point but really would like to have the esp.

LDGC Public Relations

brandon - i've got a brand new 174 gram esp comet

Yeah I got your message before and appreciate it, but I really need 180g whatever plastic it ends up being. This is goeing to cover my beat roc and floater upshot game so I need the max weight. Thanx though.

Thread Information