Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japan Update

Default Re: Japan Update

are you implying the universal finger language?

Jason, Grab "He who can not be mentioned"(R.G.) on this board a Dragon disc if any are left. If they are all gone do not worry about it. Sounds like you are having a ton of fun!

Round 2 morning
    Getting ready to get on the bus for my round. Sorry, there was not any Dragon discs that I saw when I got here.

Played tennis last night with Climo and Feldburg. They beat the heck out of me and my partner. I got a new partner and so did Ken and we gave The Champ and Kevin McCoy a 6-0 thrashing the first set and got beat 6-4 the second set. We stopped for dinner so no third set yet. Played some ping-pong and hung out at a players party where they were throwing Dodgebee discs at each other full speed. Pretty funny to see people get hammered and then get hammered in the face with a foam disc at 50 mph.

Until later.
    Jason Van Over

Dodgebee? Man, that's a new one on me...sounds like fun, though!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Day 2 - After the round
    Just finished my second round. I took 7 strokes off of my score (121) and left a few more that I should of had including a doinked out birdie. Oh well. It was about 75 degrees?and sunny the whole round. It looks like the rain is getting ready to come down so the people left on the course my get some. I got my first birdie today on a 300 foot downhill. I threw a hyzer that skipped up to the basket for a drop in. I was very happy because that was one of the things that I wanted to accomplish during the round. Small stuff for most of you guys but wait until you see the pictures and you will see why most people are over par. I have lost a total of 5 discs so far. I have had 2 returned so it hasn't been so bad.

Anyway, proshop update: they are selling condors and zephyrs if anyone is interested. I'm not sure of the weight though. My guess is that they are 150. It was just cool to see them. The will be 15 if anyone is interested. They also have a bunch of other 150 stuff in DX, champ and star that is 15 to 20 depending on the plastic. Sam your special stamp was why it was so expensive.

Tonight is a special dinner with Japaneses drummers. This tournament has been an experience of a lifetime and I encourage everyone to try to come in 2010. I'm going to try.

Until later,
    Jason Van Over

anything left with any japan open stamp. if these are left little michael would love to have one. it's a bonus for him that you don't have to worry about weight. because all he throws are 150 class. except his putter. he uses 165 putters. bonus for me, his dad, he has his own money to pay for it.

There is all kinds of discs that have a special stamp on them that says Japan Open 2008 with and without a Kabuke face. Xcalibers, Destroyers, Wraiths, Firebirds, Rocs, Pigs, Monarchs, etc. There is also the more expensive Rocs that I posted about earlier that have the archer on them. I'm getting ready to go to bed so let me know what you want and I will pick it up. I will check the board before I go in the morning and get what you want.

PS. Also a milestone was reached today. One of my goals was to not finish last. I have that locked up. There is a guy that I'm beating by about 20 strokes or more.
    Jason Van Over

LDGC Public Relations

hey jason - thats amazing you are playing in japan what a treat -

can you pick me up a pig and a monarch (curious what they might be?)

The Pig is like a more over stable Ryhno and the Monarch is a more under stable Road Runner.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

thanks jeremy - i don't those yet - you know if they are innova-hero? not released in the US maybe?

Thread Information