Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hmmmmm

Default Re: hmmmmm

I did practice some one-steps yesterday. Not the results that I hoped for. I just don't want to injure myself before next week and my vacation to Japan. That would stink having a broken ankle and not being able to play.
    Jason Van Over

in my experience, tweaking your back / straining it, is much easier to do on a "greasy" tee pad than rolling an ankle. Although, it guess it is possible.
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

ok i am responding to this thread because i thought that jeremy would delete said thread , after i edited my original post, but after a heated conversation with dave yesterday afternoon, i came to find that whom ever made dave aware of my "opinion" tweaked it to seem as if i said, quote dave" that he designed the course inorder to cheat" end quote dave, i said no such thing, keeping the thread here seems to be only to let everyone read the accolades to dave, and to turn my opinion, into what everyone considered to be bashing, toward me. not that i mind because every one has a right to an opinion whether it is agreed upon or not. i made sure to say that i wasnt bashing dave, yet the post everyone else made were defending him, as if i had. i wont rehash what i wrote, but will say, i wasnt bashing anyone and for dave to quote "accuse me of slander!" ridiculuos!i will have my own opinion, and i will voice it, i am entitled to it as are all of you!
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

I was going to delete the thread until you deleted your message. The reason I left it up at all was because enough people had already read your post and I thought it would only be fair for people to read the defence. I hadn’t really viewed the message as an insult to anyone since your post was deleted so I don’t really see a reason to delete it now.

We all have the RIGHT to practice “Freedom of Speech”. We also have the right to deal with the repercussions of speaking so freely.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

gosh, if I wanted drama, I'd watch General Hospital with my wife!
    Don't you guys have anything better to do ie. improve your game?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

If general hospital is better than this then i'll bring the bon bons!

Thread Information