Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmmmmm

Default hmmmmm

sparrow drinks too much and talks too much as well@!
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

Default Re: hmmmmm

So what do you think we should do? Get everbody that wants to design a hole come on out and we will put it in! If it wasn't for Dave and some others over the past 9 years, then you would'nt be taking about CV because there would be no CV! Everyone wants to bitch about why they can't design a course or have some say. Well what qualifications do you have? Because you play every once in a while! You say this is not anti Dave, we'll it sure sounds like it! We don't need people out there ranting on the club site about pity stuff. You don't like Dave then keep it to yourself!!! A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE AND RESPECT DAVE GREENWELL THE LOUISVILLE CHAMP111111111111

LDGC Public Relations

you do realize with some 30+ years of throwing frisbees and discs and such that dave can just about throw any hole in any position -

changes usually are necessary to focus the whole on a certain shot rather then just throwing around the planned line - or helps keep folks with some hot shots from stealing easy strokes from those who might play the hole as its prescribed to be played -

dave and roady and sweat and scott and jerry and and and everyone else who has helped get the course set up have done a sweet job giving us players of the game a hell of a trip this weekend = i can't wait, tons of ob, gotta be accurate, gotta be careful, easy do it, if need be or go for it, just watch that yellow rope -

you seen any of that USDGC course, i watched it the other night, and you are calling CV a "maze" - that course after hole 1 has ob on every hole at all kinds of distances -

we got it made here in louisville getting to play championship calibur courses, thanks dave and thanks LDGC for the future, be it 18 more at CV, Long Run, a New Iroquois, Floyds Forks, wherever thank you louisville - CVO very soon

Dave is the one with the connections to Metro, the years of experience, and the most FAIR designer I know. Roady was out there with him laying out holes too. I guess Roady shouldn't get to play either. Dave can't reach 500' and 700' holes, nor can he get as close to them as others can but he adds them to he's designs. Is he the only "qualified"? Well, I suppose that depends on the definition of "qualified". He's designed more courses than many have played, he's played more courses and rounds than most will ever play, and he has the knowledge of knowing EVERY shot in the book. He goes through the proper doors by talking with Metro and making sure of what land is avalible. They know his face and have GREAT experience working with him for the past 30 years. If he is not the ONLY qualified he is, BY FAR, the MOST qualified. He's worked he butt off on Charlie Vettiner for the past 10 or so years to hear more people grip about it being all about him rather than hearing people say "Wow! Thanx for a GREAT course!" He's poured more in to this game than ANYONE else I know and to publicly, slam him with petty, falsified, CRAP is ridiculous! He didn't design Otter and he wins there. He didn't design Brandenburg and he wins there. He has won MULTIPLE WORLD Championships and didn't design those courses. The more I think of it the only current course HE DESIGNED in Louisville is Charlie Vettiner. IF he wins this weekend it will have NOTHING to do with the fact that he designed the course and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he IS one of the best players there. And by the way I ASKED DAVE TO DESIGN THE EXTRA NINE HOLES @ CHARLIE VETTINER! I could have asked anyone but I chose to ask Dave! Why? Because he IS the most qualified!

So if I'm reading your post properly people who design courses should be punished by NOT being aloud to play them in tournaments!? And if you run leagues and bag tags you shouldn't get to play!? And instead of saying "Thank You" we should basicly call them out as some sort of selfish cheater!? Wow! If that was the case I'd NEVER run anything again and I bet I won't be alone in that. I bet you'd have a hard time finding a league to play.

Again...this is DISC GOLF! It's way to small of a sport to try and create so much drama.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

i guess i need to put in my two cents. all i can say is that most of the top pros had something to do with the design of the course and extra holes. dave took all of us out there to get our ideas and tweak the course to where no one has an advantage. not long throwers or real short accurate throwers. its fair and very challenging, should make for great tourney. if anyone wants to complain gripe about the tpads which suck and even dave will admit that they are slick.
    themick

Ah man, slick tee pads, I guess Mick can't play because everyone knows that he is one of the best one-steppers and that's an advantage for him.
    Jason Van Over

Yup...I'm kinda worried about the pads with a 60% chance of rain on Saturday!
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

sorry
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

Yes the PAD 's SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LDGC Public Relations

thinking a pair of cleats - come the grassy pads - then back to the skate shoes for the concrete

Thread Information