Thread: Practice?

Default Practice?

If anyone is interested in practicing by just throwing back and forth with a roc or some other midrange, let me know. I'm available at most times. I live near Middletown, so I have access to many parks around here. Just give me a shout if anyone's interested...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Default Re: Practice?

Would you be willing to practice after 5 or 5:30? I get off work between 4:30 and 5. I'm available Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. I have my son on Tues, Fri, and Sat until 6. I know that there is leagues on Monday and Wednesday but I would be willing to forgo leagues to practice. Steve Jones and I were talking today about maybe practicing on some Sundays. Practice makes perfect. Actually perfect practice makes perfect.
    Jason Van Over

Yeah Jason, I should be free after 5-5.30 or on Sundays. I was actually thinking of heading up to CV later today to try and play some holes. Do you want to meet up and pracice today at CV? Write back or call me at 253-2214 and we'll hook up!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Sorry Daniel. I had my kid all day today. Both babysitters fell through and I had to take off of work. Let's definately get together.
    Jason Van Over

Thread Information