Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Effin' Drunk Drivers

Default Re: Effin' Drunk Drivers

Man that messed up Eric! I know your mom must have been going nuts when she found out about it. I sure am glad the good LORD was watching over one of the best golfers around the VILLE. Sure do hope that the guy had insurance and you don't have to sue him. Take care and great shooting in BG.

I recomend going to the chiropractor. you could have underlying damage to your spine. It's better to get it delt with now than to wait and have irreprable damage done. I wish someone would have told me so. I was in a couple of wrecks in the 2005 time frame wich damaged a disc in my neck. If I would have went directly to the chiropractor instead of waiting it would have been easily corrected. Now I have to get adjusted on a weekly basis not only for my neck but my back as well.

Wow Eric, That is bad news and good news. Bad about your car, good that you are able to walk away from it. Glad that you are ok. Go to a doctor and get yourself checked out.
    Jason Van Over

The only really bad things that happened are my car is totalled, I think my nose is broken, and my knee is sore to the touch. But other than that, I am good. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
    Eric Gallusser

Quote Originally Posted by iroquoisman24
    I recomend going to the chiropractor. you could have underlying damage to your spine. It's better to get it delt with now than to wait and have irreprable damage done. I wish someone would have told me so. I was in a couple of wrecks in the 2005 time frame wich damaged a disc in my neck. If I would have went directly to the chiropractor instead of waiting it would have been easily corrected. Now I have to get adjusted on a weekly basis not only for my neck but my back as well.
    this is the best choice, see a chiropractor or a doctor.. I was t-boned in high school by a mac truck.. yea, a lot of fun, I felt okay after the wreck but went to a chiropractor anyways because my back and neck were stiff... he adjusted my neck and a I passed out cold, funny now, not so funny at the time,. but yeah my chiropractor said that was the best thing I could do was too get adjusted after the wreck, like IQman said, if there are some irreprable damages to your body that you can get taken care now, DO IT, you will not want to deal with back and neck pain the rest of your life...plus the insurance company (if it exists) for the drunk who hit you will have to cover the charges...

Now was that an April's Fool joke or did that actually happen? If so im glad your okay and if that guy would've tried to run away when he hit me i would have tackled him. But thats just me. I mighta got shot too, so you did the right thing.
    Adam Cummings

Thread Information