Thread: Just for Kicks and Giggles

Default Just for Kicks and Giggles

Check this website out:
    http://www.sndg.org/stats/event.php/798

Not that it matters to anyone but me, but when i played in the racer Open last fall the payouts were not the sm as HB has posted. He has paying out to everybody who came, in all actuallity, not even half of that is true. particular me, says he payed out 10 dollars to me and the guy behind me. Actually first and second place only got 10 dollars a piece. That payout is pretty bad. On second thought, I believe HB was including the players pack as part of the earnings, which consited of only a dx roc. In that case, it was definitly not worth 10 dollars. just kinda made me mad and figured i vent to you guys and see what yall thought.
    Adam Cummings

Default Re: Just for Kicks and Giggles

Hmmmmm?
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

yeah it's got me and nate as winning $20 and all we got was a $10 voucher for a disc.
    JOSH CUMMINGS

hb is registered on the board maybe he can shed some lite on the subject? i had heard bad things in the past bout his events??? i hope its just a clerical error! someone should pm him so he gets the e-mail notice.
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

He likes to hype up his tournaments only to not follow through. last year at the davies county I won 13 dollars in the form of a check He said he would have bbq for everyone free of charge...that was a falacy as well. there was no bbq, lucky good ole butter was there to donate a sandwich to us locals of the ville. I would have brought some food but thought we had a free meal coming. I also heard his payouts for the bluegrass series were a joke.Bottom line if you want a garunteed good time stick with Mr. Watts.

where did the emails go? did someone edit them? theres a post missing!
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

Those were private e-mails that should remain private. I spoke with Adam about it and he agreed. The information of feeling ripped-off is a little differant than sharing a private conversation. I don't think we really want/need that drama on our board. If HB shed some light on the subject for Adam and he no longer felt ripped-off that would be good information to share but if they're just arguing it should remain between them.

Quote Originally Posted by iroquoisman24
    Bottom line if you want a garunteed good time stick with Mr. Watts.
    There's proof that you can payout what the players put in and they'll be happy. Thanx for the compliment Brandon!
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

i think it should be noted when people pull post, because it tends to leave peoples comments dangling, and they can easily be misconstrued to reader as personal attacks/ and such. i think if your going to edit, may as well drop all post pertaining to the post deleted.
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

Your welcome, I do know how to spell Garuantee

Thread Information