Thread: Paul Doyle

Default Paul Doyle

Read this with your best pirate accent and it will be much more entertaining:

Twas two moons ago I wandered the land of Freeman and I noted three out-of-towners emerging from the belly of the lake monster. The leviathan had swallowed their precious plastic and they were just brave or daft enough to dive in to the depths to retrieve what was rightfully theirs. While they were unable to salvage the wreckage of their own arrant pitches they did happen upon a shiny green gem. They danced furiously as they found this First Run treasure and claimed it as their own. But I quandered “Does the disc bare a MARK!?!” They looked at me puzzled! “A BLACK SCRIPT inscribed on it’s under-belly!?!” I enquired.

They turned the disc over to find the name of one Paul Doyle of Owensboro. I stated that I knew of the gent and they humbly yielded their prize.

To make a short story long…Paul Doyle…I’ve got your Green First Run Star Destroyer.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Default Re: Paul Doyle

That was a good story, i dont think he gets on the internet much but if you want to give it to someone from here in DC it will be returned.
    Josh Drury
    DCDGC President
    Visit us at
    http://www.daviesscountydiscgolfclub.webs.com

Default Re: Paul Doyle

Yeah...I figured I'd get it to someone at BG.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Thread Information