Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Meeting

Default Club Meeting

I'm assuming that there is no problem with the Open Meeting on the 22nd. If so, I will set a tentative time of 10 am for a random draw doubles bag tag challenge match at Jim Ashton's course with a meeting afterwards. If there is any changes I will notify you. Got an email from Dave Jones thanking me for my input on DG I submitted at the last meeting. That is good to heve us showing up on his radar. He is the guy in the top echelon of the new parks initiative. See you on the course, when it warms up that is.

Default Re: Club Meeting

see you there

I talked with Jim and he said that the 22nd was the same day as the Mesker Park tourny, so how about if we change the date to the 23rd same time, same place and combine the bag tag , PBL and club meeting all in one? Let me know if that is a problem. Also, bring your logo ideas to the meeting for a vote to set the new club logo and bring a new member with you.

No,No, that's EASTER!

Why don't we have a club meeting only on the 24th (Mon.) at 6pm at Jim Ashton's. I don't think Jim would mind, I will call and confirm this. This way, all could attend and the meeting will be over quicker. I'm trying to get a time when all could be there that might want to be. I know we can't please everybody, but we try to make it as easy as possible to attend a meeting. Let's try to get this firmed up so we can make plans, and alert everybody in the club. We have some important things to discuss and it would be nice to have a good turnout for the next meeting. As always, try to bring a new member with you, growth means the future of our sport and the LDGC. The Parks Dept Rep is supposed to contact me with the details of the work day soon, when I hear from him I will pass the facts on to you. It is still set up for the 29th, so if you can, Please be there. We need about 10 to 12 people. If you have a generator that you could bring so we can run some power tools, that would be a big help.

What about Saturday or Sunday after B.G. Ams?

We need a meeting. So, Monday the 24th of March at Jim Ashton's house for a meeting. If you have a new club logo, bring it and a vote will be taken. We will start about 7pm and I will make sure it doesn't last more than an hour. Try to bring a new member if you can. I also need to know who out there will be avaliable to work on the 29th. We need to come up with as strong a showing as possible, I know those who aren't attending the BG open will be ready to help get Muldraugh wrapped up.

Is the work day at Muldruagh or CV? I thought that was bridge building day at CV.
    Jason Van Over

The workday on the 29th is at CV for the bridge. I think what Steve is trying to say is that alot of us that are usually willing to help will be at the BG Am's that day(I think the parks set up the date) . Anyone who isn't playing the BG open and didn't get to help with the bridge can show some love and help finish up Muldraugh that weekend.

The 29th is a workday at CV. I'm still waiting to hear from the Parks Dept as to the time and exactly what they would like to get done that day. We need to have at least 10 people to be able to handle the steel for the bridges. As of now I think I can count on DLG, myself, Bink, Reject and who else? Please let me know who can plan to be there and help us take a giant step towards getting CV finished. Remember the club meeting on the 24th at Jim Ashton's. Most have been there already, but call him if you need directions. If I know Jim, if you call he won't mind if you come early and go around on his course. It will challenge you! We have some important things to discuss at the meeting, so please try to be there. We also need about 10 more $100 hole sponsers for the CV tournament. See what you can do if you will about getting those last few holes sponsered. It would be nice not to have any orphan holes. Contact Jeremy for more information. We also have the Fatpad coming up before the CV event, so we also could use some help with that. I hope to have a free pizza for the CTP's at the Fatpad. Bearno's is going to sponser some pizzas for the CTPS, I just don't know how many yet. I will be TD for the Fatpad so get your teams together!

Thread Information