Thread: Club Logo's

Default Club Logo's

Where are the ideas for the new club logo's? The deadline was the first and I'm curious as to what has been developed. Let's see some of those ideas. Also, your vice- prez and I went to the Parks meeting last night to keep in touch with what's going on and to let them see that the LDGC is still around and in the mix. I spoke to David Jones about DG and our need for another couple of courses and touched base with Mike Heitz and left our comments on the hopes we have for some new courses. I feel confident that we will see a new course or two in the future. Remember the work day at CV on the 29th. We will set a time with them soon. We NEED about 10 to 12 bodies to haul the steel down to the bridge sites. It shouldn't take all day so plan to do some work and then hang around to play a round or two. Another example of your club officers at work.

Default Re: Club Logo's

The logo's are needed. We have to put the logo on some disc. The officers
    are getting shirts to wear at all these meetings they are attending.

As soon as we have a new logo some club propaganda should start surfacing.

So...did you not recieve ANY submissions? I had a couple in mind I just hadn't had time to work on them. I'll get something rolling soon. I think Adam Higdon had some ideas too. Bump the date up to April 1st maybe!?!
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

i submitted mine i guess i win!!ha ha ill put it in my avatar again some one copy and save it
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

so did i win, i submitted and no one else did so i win! right? viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1683
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

I've heard that there are others that have logos to submit that thought they could bring their ideas to the next club meeting.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Yeah, because I have one drawn up on paper. I have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and both are way out of my league. But pen and paper are right up my alley, along with crayons and colored markers Picture the state of Ky, plain solid colored, with a basket stemming from where Louisville is geographically located instead of a dot or star.And the letters LDGC are inside the state along the bottom on the Ky/Tn border is. I thought about putting some type of marking like a dot or something that would identify where other disc golf courses are located within our state, but wanted to keep it simple.

Thread Information