Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 Hole Sponsors (Caddy Book) [2008]

Default Re: $100 Hole Sponsors (Caddy Book)

For $250 do you get a full page PLUS hole sponsorship? We MAY have Longhorn Steakhouse but more detail is requested. Thanks!

For $250 the sponsor will get a full color page in the book, a 11" x 17" sign on the course (either on a hole, at tournament hq, or some other key place on the course), and recognition on the thank you page and at all awards ceremonies and player's meetings. They DO NOT get their logo put on any other pages in the book other than their full page and the thank you pages. The thank you pages will include the business information, coupons, etc.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Zilla Sports and Kentucky Metal Fabricators are sponsoring two holes.

Thanx Bink!!!

I'm really well pleased with the response for sponsors. This has only been public for two days and we only have five holes left to sponsor. Only four if we include the tentative spot for Adam. Nice job guys!!!

Where's Roady!?! I thought he was offering to donate some cash too? Can someone give him a call?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Murphy
    Gorilla disc will take a hole
    The new bag company? Gorilla-Boy? If they want to send a $100 bag that would be fine. Hook me up with some contact info.

Thanx Ed!

Jeremy put the Bose family down for hole #11. Check is going in the mail this morning. Looking forward to another great CVO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bose
    Jeremy put the Bose family down for hole #11. Check is going in the mail this morning. Looking forward to another great CVO!!!
    Just another reason why the Bose family is my favorite disc golf family!

People have been asking me for a letter to approach sponsors with. If you would like to receive a copy of this via e-mail just PM me your e-mail addy. Here you go:

To Whom It May Concern,

Disc golf is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. There are over 1200 permanent disc golf courses, 16,000 players registered with the Professional Disc Golf Association and millions more recreational players. Of course with every sport comes competition and tournaments. For the last 28 years Louisville has been host to many tournaments, from the Fall Disc Golf Open at Otter Creek to the Greater Louisville Open held annually at Iroquois Park. With the completion of the Charlie-Vettiner Park disc golf course, the LDGC will hold the 3rd Annual Charlie Vettiner Open on May 31th-June 1th. We invite you to become a sponsor of this ever growing sport.

The LDGC’s disc golf events attract players from all over the United States. On average our events will bring 100+ players to the course for the weekend. Our events have drawn coverage from local television and newspapers. By sponsoring an event, your advertising will reach new audiences and you will be helping to perpetuate what is becoming a Louisville tradition. A list of sponsorship options is enclosed. Your cash donation provides us with the most flexibility. However, we are glad to accept in-kind donations of merchandise to be used for prizes, players’ packages, contests and raffles.

Any proceeds beyond expenses from the tournament will be used by the Louisville Disc Golf Club to promote local disc sports. Besides maintaining and improving the Iroquois Park, Charlie-Vettiner and Otter Creek Park Disc Golf Courses, the Louisville Disc Golf Club has also undertaken the development of new Disc Golf Courses in Louisville, Muldraugh and Radcliff, KY, while assisting with PDGA Sanctioned tournaments in Elizabethtown and Brandenburg, KY. Disc golf is a lifetime sport. The LDGC Club boasts members ranging in age from 5 to 75 years. The volunteers and players from the LDGC take great pride in producing and participating in the Louisville disc golf area. Thank you for considering sponsorship for our event.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Watts
    Tournament Director, 2008

Here are some sponsorship options for you to consider. Remember, these packages can be custom tailored to best maximize your exposure and requirements!!

Title Sponsor - $1500
    • Tournament renamed for your company: (Example “Your Business Name” presents the Charlie Vettiner Open”. Equal billing with the LDGC as co-host.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Name/Logo on all promotional materials sent out to media outlets and disc golf related contacts and players.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Placement of unlimited size banner(s) promoting your business (you provide) on the course and at Tournament HQ.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Prominent tournament scorecard and tournament t-shirt logo advertisement.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Two tournament tee signs (11” X 17”), first placement picks on #1-#18. [/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Cover page and full page advertisement in tournament program (in color).[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Any promotional materials, coupons, business cards or other advertising materials will be inserted into player’s packages to all entrants, and can also be made available for distribution to spectators at tournament central.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Sponsorship is acknowledged at the opening ceremony, awards ceremonies, and all other players meetings.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Web link from http://www.LouisvilleDiscGolf.com plus web exposure at http://www.PDGA.com .[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • 150 Custom stamped golf discs with your ad/logo and 150 mini discs for players packages/tournament prizes (you supply artwork). You will receive 10 discs and 10 mini discs for you or your staff.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • You or a representative of your company to make presentation of cash, prizes, and trophies at the awards ceremony of the event[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Right of first refusal to co-host tournament again next year.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]

Major Sponsor - $1000
    • Your logo will appear on the tournament scorecard, priority placement in the tournament program, on the tournament t-shirt, placement of banner(s) (you provide), and 2 tournament sponsor tee signs. [/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Sponsorship is acknowledged at the opening ceremony, awards ceremonies, and all other players meetings.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Any promotional materials, coupons, business cards or other advertising materials will be inserted into player’s packages to all entrants, and can also be made available for distribution to spectators at tournament central.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • 100 Custom mini discs stamped with your ad/logo for players packages/prizes. (You supply artwork). You will receive 10 minis discs for you or your staff.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Web link from http://www.LouisvilleDiscGolf.com .[/*:m:1eoa87vu]

Caddy Book Sponsorships - $250
    • Your company receives a full page color ad in the caddy book (we can assist you with the ad).[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • A tournament sign (11” x 17”) or a banner (you supply banner) at tournament HQ.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Sponsorship acknowledged on “Thank You” pages of caddy book. This will include detailed information of your business.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]

Caddy Book Sponsorships - $100
    • Your company receives a “hole sponsor” in our caddy book. [/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • A tournament sign (8 1/2” x 11”) or a banner (you supply banner) placed on your sponsored hole’s tee sign.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]
    • Sponsorship acknowledged on “Thank You” pages of caddy book. This will include detailed information of your business.[/*:m:1eoa87vu]

Caddy Book Sponsorships - $50

Its not gorilla boy bags no good hookup it is gorilla disc and we can send the money mon tue

SWEET! Sounds like a good hook up to me!

jeremy, you can go ahead and put me down if you would like. My business is All-Around Lawncare. i do not have an electronic copy of it at this moment, but i am working onit. And i dont care which hole, just whatever is left. i can probably have you the money when i come in for spring break.
    Adam Cummings

Thread Information