Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Proposed challenges and Results

LDGC Public Relations

Default Re: Proposed challenges and Results

of course you might be giving into the gas companies by letting the high prices keep you from driving - so fill up and lets use up the gas - so we can move towards some alternative fuels

Banned Users

I left with 28 after the FLO........
    Hated to see everyone else that had a tag leave before we could exchange them.........especially since I beat a few of you. I did place 6th in Advanced for once.
    Looks like the only people we could find was.........
    Jeremy.....#2
    Larry.....#19
    Wyatt.....#22
    Russ.....#28
    Adam H.....#32

The rest of you including those who "mysteriously" (you know who you are) didn't have there's with them should be ashamed
    I'm upset to see that when some of you don't do well you can't stand to lose your GOLD.........so you just leave and play dumb.......
    I had to concede @ Radcliff due to my back and you better believe I went home with the last tag, after starting with #5.

I ended up with #19 after we went and played at Otter Creek after Freeman Lake. Larry has #22.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Russ, I forgot all about the tags after the tourney. The number 8 is yours and I intend to give it to you. i just got my power back 1 hour ago and had no way to contact you. I never actually agreed to bet my tag for that tourney but it is rightfully yours. You kicked my butt (for once). I will try to be at cv sometime wednesday. I will call you. peace
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Banned Users

I know you didn't agree but I thought that putting your tags on the line was a given? It's not as big a deal as the 3 who just conviently forgot there BAG TAGS. The excuse was "well we don't carry those with us". In otherwords they think they are called HOME TAGS or something. I'm sorry if I sound p.o.'d but I kinda am. The bag tags were supposed to be a Gentalmans agreement and obviously some of the taggers aren't that. Don;t worry about it, I was just trying to make a point. Besides Larry would actually get your tag not me, we tied and I had the lower tag to start with. Larry and Wyatt and I are cool with the way it is now.

LDGC Public Relations

hey russ i think you would have got my tag i had #4 -

now bad for me i continued my trend of play and and passed my tag onto Sparrow

So I have #9 its yours or Larry's since he could take lower tag between billy and myself

Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    I know you didn't agree but I thought that putting your tags on the line was a given? It's not as big a deal as the 3 who just conviently forgot there BAG TAGS. The excuse was "well we don't carry those with us". In otherwords they think they are called HOME TAGS or something. I'm sorry if I sound p.o.'d but I kinda am. The bag tags were supposed to be a Gentalmans agreement and obviously some of the taggers aren't that. Don;t worry about it, I was just trying to make a point. Besides Larry would actually get your tag not me, we tied and I had the lower tag to start with. Larry and Wyatt and I are cool with the way it is now.
    that's cool. I will give Larry mine. It reality it doesn't really matter what tag we have because there is no benefit to having a lower tag going into the "bag tag end of the year tourney". i guess there are bragging rights but in the end, all that matters is how you do in the end of the year tourney. I think next year, there should be prizes for the top 5 or so going into the tourney, to make it more important to have a low tag.
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

We're going to have to do plastic or other prizes other than cash for the top tags if we give prizes for top 5 and tournament winners. Tags cost $5 each to purchase and print and if we do a combined club fee and tag fee for $15 or $20 there will not be much money for the top 5 tags. We could do that instead of a tournament. We could set a date and whoever has the tags at that time would win. But what would keep those players from not playing the last week or so? That is why I thought a tournament would work. It was actually Martin's idea the first month or so we started playing. It's the same way with college basketball. You don't get anything for being good thruoghout the season except for a better ranking going into the conference and championship tournament.
    Jason Van Over

Hey all,

Since I can't play much anymore due to health, can I sell mine back to the club? Or, do I just turn it in? It's #3...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Banned Users

I could have made this all a lot easier on myself..........Sorry we all know I have trouble getting my point across........So here is my point..........

This is a direct quote from the rules.....
    "Tournament/League Play
    During tournament play, all participating players who play from the same tees to the same baskets will automatically be involved in a multi-opponent match. Note that head-to-head play on the same scorecard may not be accommodated in tournament play. The lowest score at the end of the tournament gets the lowest tag; the highest score the highest tag regardless of the difference between tag numbers at the start of the tournament."

So there you have it folks, a rule is a rule.........

By the way I would like to Thank Martin for living up to his end of the bargain, I now have #9 Martin has #28

Thread Information