Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed challenges and Results

Default Re: Proposed challenges and Results

i think the harder, and faster, we throw disc, the power, and speed nartualy make us throw with anhizer. so meaner disc fight to get further, and faster disc wont turn over as soon as slower speed disc when speed and power are applied.
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

Quote Originally Posted by iroquoisman24
    How do you tell it has added more D so quickly, you can't throw a disc a few times and say this definetly added more D to my game.
    I threw two Destroyers and two Xcalibers on hole 3 (old hole 6) at White. I threw them on the exact same route and attempted to throw both as hard as I could in practice. The two Xcalibers were 30 to 50 feet further than the Destroyers. Oh... and all four were in bounds!
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

scott and i played two rounds at lebanon yesterday - i was granted some strokes but managed not to need them - shot my first 54 on the course - scott shot a 55 next round little higher scores something like 58, 59?
    passed tags: martin #9, Scott #13

threw the excalibur little better yesterday - can't say i was getting 30+ feet over my destroyer - but wow the disc goes far - nearly threw ob with both discs from the long 18 into the posted ob that stretches across the fairway

oh yeah in BG over the weekend sam, billy, and I had a challenge at Preston Miller - Billy took #11, Martin #13, Sam #20

Hey Jeremy,

Are we going to exchange tags from the BG Ams? Because I am getting sick of this #19 tag.
    Eric Gallusser

We should just do a group challenge with everyone involved. I think some people have had challenges already since BG. If you can come out Thursday Night I'll give it to you and then challenge you for it in leagues. Otter Creek is so wierd to play after four rounds in BG.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I was challenged by russ at cv yesterday to the front 11. no strokes given. russ was +3. I was +1. I am now #23 and russ is #26. by the way. I was using the "force" and it seamed to add distance instantly. deuced hole 2 when i used it and had a nice drive on 3 as well. I like it

How about you just give me the #1 tag and we just call it a day Mr. Watts. I can't play but maybe a round about 12:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But I can usually make it somewhere on the weekends. But you know that #1 already belongs to me.
    Eric Gallusser

Steve Jones and I played Lebanon today. We played a casual round of 18 and then 9 holes for tags. We played straight up. He beat me by a stroke on the 18 but when it really counted I beat him by 2 on the 9.

I now have 15 and he has 22.
    Jason Van Over

Played Russ at the Fun Farm today, 20 holes, all long. No strokes given. I shot -1 to his +5. I still hold tag #20 Beautiful course out there, by the way. We agreed that the up and down elevation made for a more exhausting round than CV does. The Fun Farm is one place that is worth the $5 to play. Not to mention, it's not as far a drive as it sounds.

So what tags were exchanged during leagues Monday?
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

Thread Information