Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [UPDATED] 2008 Events!?!

Default [UPDATED] 2008 Events!?!

I’ve filled out sanctioning agreements and I’m getting our dates for the following tournaments:

• Fling-A-Thing Pro/Am Doubles ~ 05/10/08 (TD - ???)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • Charlie Vettiner ~ 05/31/08 - 06/01/08 (TD – Jeremy Watts)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • Brandenburg Open ~ 06/21/08 – 06/22/08 (TD – Eddie Whalen)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • Lebanon ~ 7/26/08 – 7/27/08 (TD – David Greenwell)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • Fun Farm ~ 9/13/08 (TD – David Greenwell)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • 28th Fall Disc Golf Open ~ 10/18/08 (TD - ???)[/*:m:372qn19e]
    • _GLO ~ 11/08/08 (TD - ???)[/*:m:372qn19e]

Sammy and Nate have both mentioned possibly running the ZGLO (or SGLO or XGLO or whatever it ends up being) and Mickey has expressed interest in running the FATPAD. I know Sammy has taken the test. Steve has a officials licence do you want to run something Steve? Mickey…Jason…Nate…are you still interested? What’s the scoop? If you guys can get these three under control I’m going to look into running a Muldraugh/Radcliff tourney called the “Gold Vault Open”. If Brandon is still interested I’d LOVE to have his help on this one IF it gets to happen. Let me know where each of you are (test status, preferred event to run, etc).
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Default Re: 2008 Events!?!

I became a PDGA member about a month ago. I'm still waiting on my stuff to arrive including the rule book. As soon as it shows I will be ready for the test. I will definitely run an event. Otter or ZGLO is fine with me.
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

I'de love to help with that and anything else needed, thanx for asking. I've been wanting to make that happen. I love this little green face ,never noticed it before.

Hey, Jeremy. Do you know of or plan on any NON-SANCTIONED events in 2008? Something like that ratings doubles tourney would be SWEET! And I mean OTHER than the bag tag challenge. We need something to help raise some CVO bucks.

i still want the fatpad and i ordered my officals test. i have been wanting a tourney using them two courses for a while me and brandon have been talking about it. and the fatpad needs something new to bring back the crowds any suggestions? i was thinking about the old ones at otter and brandenburgh. just some thoughts.
    themick

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    Hey, Jeremy. Do you know of or plan on any NON-SANCTIONED events in 2008? Something like that ratings doubles tourney would be SWEET! And I mean OTHER than the bag tag challenge. We need something to help raise some CVO bucks.
    We can do some fund-raising events for sure. Backwards, Glow, Ratings Based, etc. There are none planned but I'm sure some will be planned. Is there something you are wanting to do or see done?

Quote Originally Posted by themick
    i still want the fatpad and i ordered my officals test. i have been wanting a tourney using them two courses for a while me and brandon have been talking about it. and the fatpad needs something new to bring back the crowds any suggestions? i was thinking about the old ones at otter and brandenburgh. just some thoughts.
    I'm down for whatever.

Is there any kind of sanctioned doubles events that are available for those of us who are ratings challenged? That would be nice and it seems like there would be a big turnout? just a thought.

Default Re: [UPDATED] 2008 Events!?!

We could do a AM/AM, PRO/PRO doubles. Kinda like the Kentucky State Doubles Championship.

[marq=left:2fu172hc]Congrats to SAMMY for passing the TD exam!!![/marq:2fu172hc]

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy
    We could do a AM/AM, PRO/PRO doubles. Kinda like the Kentucky State Doubles Championship.
    i think something like that would go over real well.....

Thread Information