Does anybody have any info?
3rd Annual Nicholasville Ice Bowl
• Riney B & Lake Mingo disc golf courses
• January 12th; Registration at Riney B at 8:30 a.m.; Players’ meeting at 9:00 a.m.; Shotgun start at 9:30 a.m.
• PDGA C-tier sanctioned event benefitting the YMCA’s Campaign for Kids
• 4 divisions: Pro, Advanced, Intermediate, and Recreational. (There may be more or less divisions based on registration. There must be a minimum of 3 players to form a division.)
• 18 holes at Riney B before lunch; 2 rounds of 9 holes at Lake Mingo after lunch, with the last round from alternate tees
• Homemade Chicken Noodle soup and Chili available for lunch for $5 per person (proceeds benefit the YMCA’s Campaign for Kids)
• Players pack for first 15 players pre-registered
• Discs and other prizes to be awarded; cash for pros
• $20 cash added to each division
• Cost: Pro – $40, Advanced – $30, Intermediate – $25, Recreational – $20; $10 discount if a current PDGA member
• There will be door prizes for everyone and closest to the pin competitions for each division
• To pre-register or if you have questions, contact Lyle McCoon at 983-4125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2008 Nicholasville Ice Bowl
Player’s Name __________________________
Phone # _______________________________
Division (circle one):
"...a glass can only spill what it contains..."
Don't know of anything on this one. Can't tell you how to get there either. Sorry...
HitchHiking Across The Galaxy
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)