Thread: Website update?

Default Website update?

Who is in charge of updating the website? Is that Jeremy?

The reason I ask is that I took a step back after the posting issues that just occured and was looking at the website from a newbies point of view. (I was trying to clear my head.) I noticed that 3 of the 6 pages have out of date information.

The home page has 2 events that occur once a year each and that doesn't really help new people at all.

The events page has events from 2006 for both tournaments and leagues.

The join page has a sentence at the bottom about a monthly meeting at Jim's house that doesn't happen as far as I am aware.

If we, being the ldgc, want to meet the needs of new and experienced players I think that the website could use an update that would be more meaningful to players. The home page for instance could have a description of the club and what it is about. The events page could have it's links updated for that calender year, etc. A blurb saying that the discussion board is where you want to head to and get the latest information. Just some thoughts and suggestions. I have very little website programing knowledge but I will help where I can. My friend Rich, who plays disc golf, is decent at so maybe I can drag in his help too.
    Jason Van Over

Yeah...that is 100% me. I've been TOTALLY slacking in this area this year. I have been working on completely overhauling the site but I will just make a quick and easy update VERY soon.

Thanx for keeping me accountable.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I just gave it a very quick and basic update. I hope to be able to do a LOT more early next year.

I think the updates look good Jeremy. Very quick. Another reason why you are respected as a valuable member of the disc golf community. You take accountability and take action. If you need any help, let me know.
    Jason Van Over

Thanks for putting the PBL on the main page!!!! I greatly appreciate your response to my request!!!!
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

I really wanted the update to be MUCH better but...this is all I got for now.

I'm confused, why is Charlie Vettiner striking back at Otter Creek?

Nice update Jeremy!!!!
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

Thread Information