Thread: Discwing

Default Discwing

Has anyone thrown a Quarter K and/or its improved version the Cruiseline Quarter K? I would like to throw one. It has decent reviews on discgolfreview.com .

I was on their website and they have a another driver coming out Dec. 3 along with a midrange and a putter.
    Jason Van Over

INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA INNOVA
    :P :P :P :P
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

I've thrown the Quarter K. It's very inconsistent and awkward to me.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

See Nate. That was what I was talking about in another post. Players in Louisville are ingrained with the thought that there is only Innova. Think outside the box. Maybe you could move up to advanced if you played with discs other than Innova and kid discs.
    Jason Van Over

LDGC Public Relations

quarter k went further then anything in my bag when i first threw it - but it got banged up quick and even cracked a little bit after it spiked in the middle of the fairway

still have it if you want to throw it sometime

there are lots of discs and new disc makers - folks should be more open to the varieties of plastic - especially since none of us are currently getting paid to throw anyones namebrand plastic -
    but it does simplify breaking down what disc works for oneself, if all the discs that are considered in practice are from the same company - there should be a sense of consistency amid the changes in speeds, weights, fade, and such -

my thought is whatever discs one chooses to throw they can compete with anyone elses disc choices - i'll give there are some pretty creepy discs out there which may just suck, but in the end whatever the disc does the thrower is still responsible for making it happen

innova is whats in louisville - so most louisville folks throw what they can get - i throw mostly innova for that same reason but love my discraft comet -

I'm hearing you Martin! Innova is the only Buy it now discs we can get around here. Yeah sure every once in a blue moon you come across some Discraft stuff, but its probably on Play it again sports half off clearance rack. Not that its a bad thing, half off is always good when its still new. What kills me though is that the general majority don't ever try throwing any of it. I personally like the XL and XS. They both fly real well for me, but I swear I am one of the 2 or 3 people throwing an XL. I haven't seen anyone throwing one in a while now. I also love the Wasp, don't see a lot of those either. So draw your conclusions how you will, but im always down to throw something new. And im not strictly Discraft either. I have my fair share of Innova also, Teebird, destroyer, roadrunner, shark, XD. So if I came across a quarter K id probably throw it!!!!
    I just don't like those Raging inferno's........
    Forgot who makes it but that damn thing is only good for a roller........
    It turns over way too fast....
    could have been the 150 weight also!!!!!!!!

I still have a white XL that I throw pretty often and I love it. I used to own a peach XS but didn't like it as much as the XL. It was one of the disc that got ebayed when I got married and moved out.

I tried alot of Discraft stuff but only kept my XL and a Magnet putter. I tried some Lightning stuff and didn't really care for any of it. I also tried and liked the old Ching stuff (Tank/Sniper/Bomb). Most of what I throw now is Innova but I am open to other things.

I also had a Blaze and a Sabre prototype that I miss. They were mainly grey with some brown and red here and there. Both had bottom stamps that looked more like ink pen than the stamps that are on other disc. They both flew pretty well for me and I swear I held them aside but can't find them anywhere.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Tonight I borrowed my older brother's first run Quarter K to give a chuck or two... and right off the bat, I threw it 474 feet. Longest I've personally ever thrown. I've not thrown it enough to know whether or not I want to order one yet... but no joke, it'll keep it's momentum forever.

I have One. I love it... The plastic does get a little beat up, so I don't throw it in the woods, but it is grippy as hell. The more I beat it it in the more it turns over on me, at first it was long and straight, I have to be careful with it now. When I hit the sweet spot it's the longest disc I have...

Thread Information