Just a thought.........

Larry and I were discussing this a few weeks back, and the more I think about it the better it sounds.
If this is going to happen, we would like to get the Schools, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Churches, and Boys and Girls club involved.
We would like to do this at the very least on a monthly basis, or maybe more often than that.
In our eyes this would insure that several years from now we could have an A-Tier at more than just Charlie Vettiner. By introducing the sport to kids who would otherwise never find out about it, we could insure that the future is well stocked with serious disc golfers. Plus in todays school system they are all pumped about physical fitness, so what better way to promote that!
This would most likely be free of charge for any kid who wants to do this. Therefore it would be done on a volunteer basis. Also to make this happen we would have to offer several different tiers of instruction. Ex. Basic skills, Intermediate skills, and Advanced skills.
I'm all for heading this but it cant be done by just one person. I'm going to need the help of as many people as possible. The goal is to have at least 100 new disc golfers in the first year or two. It might be an awful high goal but I believe it can be accomplished.

What I need to make this possible............
anyone who has contacts at the schools.......
Anyone with contacts in the newspaper, Leo, and any other local publication.......
Contacts within the parks system, city government........
As many donated used discs as possible (for beginners)............
Volunteers to help with instruction (must be at least INT)
Volunteers with experience in handling kids.........

That is just a basic list of things needed to get the ball rolling. This probably wont happen until around March. I'd like to get all of my ducks in order before I jump into this.

If anyone has any other ideas, or objections please feel free to add your thoughts!!!! Id like to here from as many people as possible on this subject!!