Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion Destroyers

Default Champion Destroyers

Alright….seriously….the Champion Destroyers has been all the rage lately. I’ve gone through 50 of them and just ordered 25 more and I had yet to throw one until today. I was practicing some long drives and rollers today on #1 at Meade-O. I threw three GOOD drives with my Tee-Rexs and Star Destroyers and had the closest one about 45 feet below the pin. A couple were pin high but about 50-60 to the right. Then I threw the CHAMPION Destroyer…WOW! I threw a BAD drive! I was trying too hard to get a ton of power behind the disc and this caused me to throw it a bit HIGHER than I wanted but I still split the gap over the road perfectly. Incase you are unaware, higher usually means less distance and more hyzer but, in this case, I still managed to land about ten feet right and short of the pin.

Then I threw it back toward #18 from the road above #2’s tee pad on a big D, trying to crush a mile, turnover. With Ryan Mullen as my witness I threw this disc further than I’ve EVER thrown before. I land about 40 feet shy of #1’s tee pad...about 100' from #18's basket. I don’t know how far that is but I know it’s far….down hill….but far.

I didn’t throw it but those two times so maybe it was a new disc flux but I will definitely be seeing what it can do tonight on #17 at Iroquois.

FYI…I ordered 25 Champions and 25 Prolines for the ZGLO! Hope you can get one if you want one!?! They’re awesome!

I haven't heard reports from anyone who bought one from me. How is everyone liking them?
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

You NEED to get a bunch of Spider Monkeys also.
    Eric Gallusser

The Spider Monkey still has it's place but it's not PDGA approved yet. Once it is, I'll be replacing ALL my discs with Spider Monkeys.

Damon bought one a week or so ago. Ive thrown it a few times. It's defiantly a mean S.O.B.
    I think its gonna be one of those discs that your going to have to throw repeatedly to find what angle suits you best. Once I get it to flatten its flight path out it should put me into record throwing distance(at least for me). I can see it adding a good 30 to 40 ft to someones flight. That is as long as you can throw it. It would also make one mean spike hyzer disc.
    Not a disc for new players!!!!

How much will those Champion Destroyers cost Jeremy?

20 bux for the Champions or the Pros!

Last night I was testing it out at Iroquois and I threw one from the practice basket and cleared the big ditch in #1's fairway by about 30 feet. When I threw it on #17 I didn't throw it at full power and landed pin high about 50 feet to the right. This disc goes LONG!

Default ...

I love mine but I can't throw it for distance because its too heavy, 179g
    Its teasing me please help me Jeremy bring a 170g to zglo for me arggg!!!

Well have some lighter ones in Champion and Pro. I'll have them in tomorrow.

I have a 170g Star Destroyer if you want that.
    Eric Gallusser

Default YES

Yes thats what I would prefer bring it and its sold.

Thread Information