Thread: Omega SS Putter

Hybrid View

Default Omega SS Putter

Just switched to the Omega SS Putter about two weeks ago. Since then I have been playing the best golf of my life. I have been averaging more than -10 at Iroquois and won my last two tournaments, one pro and one advanced. They can be used for short putts, jump putts, approach shots, and even some short drives. These are just great putters. The only problem I have with them is that the ones I have are yellow and I have a thing about black putters. Jeremy, I need to get a couple black Omegas from you.
    Eric Gallusser

I agree. I love this putter and have two in black. One heavy and one light. Best feeling putter i have tried, but always in search of the perfect putter. Also like the X Putt'r, Banger-GT, and of course the Magic. But always come back to the Omega SS. Something about the feel of the edge. First day I threw with it, nailed a 50' and 30' putt. Wish I could get that magic back!

Quote Originally Posted by khanman9449 View Post
    I agree. I love this putter and have two in black. One heavy and one light. Best feeling putter i have tried, but always in search of the perfect putter. Also like the X Putt'r, Banger-GT, and of course the Magic. But always come back to the Omega SS. Something about the feel of the edge. First day I threw with it, nailed a 50' and 30' putt. Wish I could get that magic back!
    The Omega SS is a small beaded Aviar that is softer. I hear the newer ones are crap though because they are using the R-pro mix instead of the old plastic. I'm not sure which run was the last for the older plastic but you might want to stock up on them if you really like them.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Black omega's are the funk! I have used them for a long time and I also putt with glow aviars! SSShhhhhhhhhh don't tell to many people about them there hard enough to get!!!!!!!!!1 Jeremy don't you dare sell Eric the one's I gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    The Omega SS is a small beaded Aviar that is softer. I hear the newer ones are crap though because they are using the R-pro mix instead of the old plastic. I'm not sure which run was the last for the older plastic but you might want to stock up on them if you really like them.
    Nice heads up...

Buffalo Chip

I have a Black Innova 180g Aero I purchased from ebay iroquoisman. Did you mean an 180g Innova Aviar? I like it when a less straight line and a angle is required otherwise I use a Pro Rhyno that is real soft but I just cant get it to hold a hyzer or anhyzer line as of yet seeing as I have only had it about 3 weeks . The reason is silly I switched from Aero to The Pro Rhyno but the first putt I tried was approxiamately 60ft for a duece and I hit it so I fell in love right from the get go.

So the new Omega SS are doody and not worth the time? Im gonna stick with Innova Aeros and the Rhyno for now anyhow.

Thread Information