View Poll Results: Does Iroquois need to be redesigned???

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

29 72.50%
  • NO

11 27.50%

Thread: Iroquois Redesigned???

Hybrid View

Default Iroquois Redesigned???

Does Iroquois need to be redesigned???

Talked to a guy last night that was marking the course and he said that they are beginning construction in about 1 month or so. They are starting on the 1st 3 holes and you will be able to play while they are working on them. I'm excited and cant wait!!!!

Banned Users

With 2 clubs in the area and a combined total of around 100 members why would we need to wait to get CV finished? It has taken nearly 6 years thus far just to get to the point that we are at. So should we wait another 6? The last I heard was that the LDGC wanted CV and All Stars wanted IQ. With that being said that is the way it should be. 2 clubs accomplishing things at the same time. All Stars is more than capable of making Iq a course worth playing and saving the integrity of the original design. Just look at the layout that Roadhouse came up with during the All Stars tournament. Everyone I have heard from loved that design. So why wait? There are more than enough volunteers to go around!!!
    Plus as it was stated the paint is already on the ground for tee pads and baskets?

Allstars baby!!!

Thread Information