Thread: MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR DISC!!!!

Hybrid View

Default MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR DISC!!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO GUARENTEES IN LIFE, AN LIKE LIFE, WE MAY BECOME DISTRACTED OR FIND THAT WE HAVE MISSPLACED SOMETHING. THIS CASE BEING, DISC GOLF. EVEN THE PRO'S LOOSE DISC! MOST TIMES ITS A NEW PLAYER, OR SOME ONE PLAYING ALONE. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF THROWING YOUR DISC INTO TO A BAD SPOT, AND UPON RETREVING IT YOU FIND ANOTHER, HAVE COMPASION FOR THAT PLAYER, AND RETURN THE DISC. MOST PLAYERS WRITE THIER NAME, PHONE #, AND PDGA # ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DISC. IT IS WISE TO DO THIS, BECAUSE OFFTEN TIMES PEOPLE FEAL "NO NAME, IS FARE GAME", AND A DISC WITHOUT A NAME ON IT MAY NOT BE RETURNED! LOST DISC ARE RETURNED! THIS LOST AND FOUND FOURM IS OUR TOOL TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

I HAVE LOST SO MANY DISC FOR SO MANY REASONS!!!And have never had 1 returned!!!!

Default lost B's

soo cool to see how long this lost an found forum has been helping golfers find there loved ones! Wow! To all whom have utilized this tool to either return a disc, report it lost, report it found, even stollen! i say Ca Caw!!! awesome!
    Bryan Sparrow
    NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
    Bryan Sparrow #38827

I have had several discs returned to me. Two of them had been missing for over a year! Always mark your discs!

And it sounds obvious, but when you put your phone number on there, put the area code with it. I found a disc with a number that didn't have an area code--I called 812, 502, and 270, but none of them were correct.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Thread Information