Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discraft vs. Innova or Lattitude64

Default Discraft vs. Innova or Lattitude64

Does anyone who has truly used Discraft and Innova discs have a preference? It seems to me that Innova dominates the market (at least locally). Is it just me or is it hard to find a good selection of Discraft discs locally? I would love to give some Discraft discs a try, however, I would prefer to pick them up locally rather than buy them offline. Once I know what I am getting then I would not mind buyin them offline. Anyone have a preference and/or know where to buy Discraft discs locally?

Anyone ever try Lattitude64 discs?

Well as a matter of fact I have some Discraft drivers in my possesion that are for sale courtesy of ZILLA SPORTS........

Now I may not have the selection that Bink does, but I tryed to get a little of everything...........

As far as a difference between Innova and Discraft goes...........yes there is a difference.......
    I can throw Discraft just a hair farther(30 or 40 ft avg).......
    I also see slight diffferences in the flight path of certain comparable discs...

I still say its all a preference thing........
    Your either going to like Discraft or not..........

If you are out by CV and want to check out what I have give me a call at 239-9264.........My name is Russ

If your out by Iroqouis and you can get a hold of Bink, call him at 608-7305..........He runs Zilla Sports, and has a pretty nice selection of Discraft........

Also if you know in advance that you are coming out to CV send me a PM and let me know and i'll meet you up at the course!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or come to the Polar Bear Leagues this Saturday at Iroqouis..........
    I'll be there with the discs!!!!!!!

Well you know I have the Mirus Lattitude64 disc and I can't throw it to save my life.

I agree, the Mirus just doesn't work well for me. I should probably pull it out and give it another try though; it's been a while since I've thrown it.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Yeah I have improved since the last time I have tried it. I may give it another shot.

I just throw Innova. I figure the less new stuff I try, the less I have to learn. If you're trying all these differant brands and models you'll never truely master any of them. Of course you should TRY the new stuff to see what it's all about but as far as finding a implamenting it in my bag...it's very rare for me to change.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

LDGC Public Relations

i have a variety of new discs also - discraft and innova - cheap prices - gonna sell myself or might look into ebay - let me know if there is anything you are looking for -

291-5422

i throw mostly innova just because that was what was around locally and thats what i saw being thrown - i do throw discraft's comet - great flippy mid disc and a surge every now and then - probably one of my furthest flying discs

Default Re: Discraft vs. Innova or Lattitude64

I first used innova but then moved to dicscraft. I am a beginner at best but really love the feel and flight of the flx series discraft.

Find out all the aspects of your game then try everything you can for about a year you'll find somethings you do well with...stick with them, keep trustworthy discs in your bag but alow room for experamental discs. You never know what will be magic. Don't stick to one brand its limitation of your game. Just know when to say I got everything I need so as not to continue changing evrything in your bag all the time, that creates lack of consistency.

The companies make so many different discs now, that it's hard to try everything out. Keep playing and in time you'll find out what you like.

Thread Information