Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy's Aces

Just a black Aviar. Regular stamp, but I clean all the stamp off but the basket. The bottom stamps are my putters. I NEVER drive with my actual putters.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Well I was close. I knew it didn't say "Aviar" on the top.
    Eric Gallusser

32st - 12/18/07 #17 Meade/Olin w/ 175 Star TeeBird

Sweet ACE!!! It came out of my hand a HAIR high and it was going to go a MILE long if it didnít ACE!

Itís funny how close Iíve came on my last two aces to getting anniversary aces.

Iím also only three holes away from my ďDream CourseĒ now. Iíve never aced a Hole #5, #6, or #8. I've aced at least one of every other hole though.

Is that a Lunch time ace or what? Wish I was close enough to a course to play over Lunch.

Yup! I work about two minutes from Meade/Olin.

Default .

If you get to touch your discs everyday man your lucky.

Default Re: Jeremy's Aces

Hit the pole on #18 at Meade/Olin today during the Ice Bowl. That would have been a SWEET first ace of 2008! It WAS on a second (mulligan) drive but my first drive was REALLY close to acing too. I just had to get rid of an unused mully.

Okay, this is weird! My last three aces have been one day away from being an anniversary ace of aces Iíve had the previous year!

I aced #4 today at Meade/Olin with a 180g Q-Sentinal. There was a stout head wind and I just threw slow and smooth with a bunch of hyzer. It seemed to float forever and then crashed into the chains. I couldnít tell if it stuck or not from the tee pad. I walked around the trees in the middle and WOOO HOOOÖACE #33 and my first of 2008!

I had my 34th ace yesterday while playing 6 holes during lunch yesterday at Meade/Olin with Ryan Mullen. I started on hole #13 and played through #18. When we got to #16 we were talking about how much easier it is right now due to the absence of the trees. I told Ryan ďIím going to ace run this.Ē I threw it on a string straight to the hole. We were able to watch it all the way to the basket. It was the first ace he has witnessed although he has seen me bounce one out on #15 at Meade/O also. I finished the six holes we played with a seven down.

Then, ironically enough, Ryan later came out to leagues last night at OCP and we drew each other for doubles. We got to #11 and I pulled out the same disc that I had aced with earlier in the day. Itís a Q-Sentinel that I donít normally throw on #11. I told him ďI donít normally throw this on this hole but I want to give it a chance to have two aces in one day.Ē I threw it and it was on a perfect line to the basket AGAIN! It was a bit high though and ended up crashing into where the chains connect to the basket and falling to the ground. Ryan then gets up and throws and HIS disc is on a perfect route to the hole. Ends up coming in about 6Ē low and crashes into the side of the cageÖdead center. That was his first metal shot ever.

Itís been a fun week for ace runs!

35th Ė 09/23/08 #9 Meade/Olin Park w/ 180 Q-Sentinel

Q-Sentinel SKIP ACE!?! The grass is VERY spars by the pin and my Q-Sent was screaming and skipped in for ace #35. I've only had three aces this year and they've all been with the same disc.

Thread Information