Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Test out the new site!

      
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Posts
    301

    Default Test out the new site!

    I'm not finished with the new site yet but I just wanted to place up a live version of the site and get everyone's feedback. If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see added let me know!

    http://www.louisvillediscgolf.com/

    Right now the join page and the photo page doesn't work.
    Last edited by nick murphy; 11-17-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Administrator Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    388

    Default

    I like it. I only have one complaint, as many times as I refresh the page I still don't see my picture on the left hand corner facebook fans section. This doesn't need to be a problem that is immediately addressed, but a change I would love to see in the near future. Lol, but honestly, it looks good to me. I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate the work you've done and can't wait for the final product.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I like it. I only have one complaint, as many times as I refresh the page I still don't see my picture on the left hand corner facebook fans section. This doesn't need to be a problem that is immediately addressed, but a change I would love to see in the near future. Lol, but honestly, it looks good to me. I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate the work you've done and can't wait for the final product.
    Unfortunately I saw your picture the first time I looked at the new site. Also, you probably cannot see yourself in that section when you are signed in as yourself.
    Last edited by LtDan914; 11-14-2011 at 08:15 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member MarcusGresham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Posts
    817

    Default

    It may be a bit nit-picky but...in the listing of sites for the winter leagues the "c" and "l" run together in "Radcliff" making it look like "Raddiff." I don't know if it's a spacing issue or if it should just be a different text.
    Site looks kick-ass though.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

  5. #5
    Administrator Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LtDan914 View Post
    Unfortunately I saw your picture the first time I looked at the new site. Also, you probably cannot see yourself in that section when you are signed in as yourself.
    Those pictures are from the facebook fan page. It has nothing to do with being logged in to this site.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Those pictures are from the facebook fan page. It has nothing to do with being logged in to this site.
    I was talking about being signed in as yourself on facebook.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mike_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PRP Louisville KY
    Posts
    919

    Default

    It's a good start

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Floating in space
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Maybe on the new site don't let the hackers in. checked this morning and there were almost two pages telling me where to buy gold for WOW. Wow.
    Steve Jones
    PDGA # 39463

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Looks good Nick, thanks for your work man!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

  10. #10
    Administrator Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Maybe on the new site don't let the hackers in. checked this morning and there were almost two pages telling me where to buy gold for WOW. Wow.
    Yeah I just got on and it said 33 new posts. I thought "damn! overnight?" and then realized it was a TON of spam.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •