Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 LDGC membership

Default 2011 LDGC membership

***UPDATE***
    There are now two options when you become a club member.

1. $10 for club membership. This comes with a club stamped disc and mini. We will have 50 of these available.

2. $20 for club membership plus a dry fit shirt with club logo, a micro fiber towel and a club stamped mini.

Reserve yours now to make sure you get one. We are planning to order 20 of these unless there is a larger demand in the next week before the order is placed. Here are examples of the dry fit shirts below. We're going to have black, gray and white shirts and the logo will be green and on the front. On the sleeve it will say Paragon Disc Golf. I'm going to order L and XL size shirts, if you have a special size request, let me know by next Monday, 12/20.

For anyone who has already paid their $10, it is no problem to upgrade to the shirt/towel for an extra $10. Let us know asap to make sure you get one.

The club meeting will take place on January 7th, 2011 at the BBC Tap Room, click here to learn more about the meeting. Come to the club meeting to get your membership stuff.

Once all the gear is gone, members will get a club stamped mini. Anyone who becomes a member before or at our club meeting will be entered into a drawing for a free PDGA membership.

The drawing for the PDGA membership will take place at the meeting.

If you aren't fortunate enough to win the free membership, being a club member will get you $5 off your PDGA membership. When you go to renew, use this link and select the Louisville Disc Golf Club in the Affiliate Club drop down.

All membership proceeds are used to keep disc golf strong in the area like paying for tournament sanctioning fees and helping with our A-tier, the Charlie Vettiner Open, for example.

Last edited by Adam; 12-15-2010 at 07:14 PM.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Where do I mail my check?

You don't have to make a meeting to join. You can pay at Sunday leagues or a number of other club members like Steve, me, Nate, Ross (Kao), Martin, Jeremy, James and I'm sure there are more. If you're ever free on a Monday hit me up and we'll play a round at the new Seviren Lang DGC. If that work work I can give you my paypal. Thanks for your support!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

If anyone wants to pay thru Paypal, send it to nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com. You can always mail a check made out to the LDGC to:

Nathan Hartlage
    9008 Wooddale Dr.
    Lou, KY 40272
    USE LIFE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING THAT OUTLASTS IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GetEmWet View Post
    If anyone wants to pay thru Paypal, send it to nathan.hartlage@insightbb.com. You can always mail a check made out to the LDGC to:

Nathan Hartlage
    9008 Wooddale Dr.
    Lou, KY 40272
    Hey Nick,

What do you think about adding a "Join the Club" button of some sort that, when clicked, individuals could send a $10 Paypal payment to Nate. It would be neat to get people to use the "Gift" option too so there are no fees.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I have money for Brian Leffler and myself to rejoin. I'll mail it in if I don't get out to play soon.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Hey Nick,

What do you think about adding a "Join the Club" button of some sort that, when clicked, individuals could send a $10 Paypal payment to Nate. It would be neat to get people to use the "Gift" option too so there are no fees.
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight or better yet it will be up tonight.

Edit!!!

I've tested out the register deal by sending $20 to Nate for me and my dad. Can you tell me if there was any fees charged for it Nate? The system I'm using is actually a donation deal so I figured we could use it for donations and registrations.
    Last edited by nick murphy; 12-01-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nick murphy View Post
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight or better yet it will be up tonight.

Edit!!!

I've tested out the register deal by sending $20 to Nate for me and my dad. Can you tell me if there was any fees charged for it Nate? The system I'm using is actually a donation deal so I figured we could use it for donations and registrations.
    SWEET! Hope it works out.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Hey Nick,

If we use this option, how would we get our disc / mini?

Quote Originally Posted by KyChad View Post
    If we use this option, how would we get our disc / mini?
    I would say the easiest way is to schedule a round with whoever has the disc when they come in or try to make a league day.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thread Information