Long story short:
1. Wanna-thugs at IQ one night before league get pissed off at something James said. (including one who can "bench 400 pounds")
2. League guys don't back down, but make it pretty clear they don't want to fight.
3. Wanna-thugs leave
4. Someone (not naming names) flips them the bird as they drive off
5. Wanna-thugs pull a U-turn on Newcut and come back
6. Mr. "400 pounds" goes after someone (Brady?), lands a glancing blow to the mouth, but all his momentum is moving into a world of pain
7. "400 pounds" gets a right-cross that knocks him down, hard.
8. Wanna-thugs leave again... police report filed, etc...
In the process, one of them pushed James, messed up his leg.
To be fair, "400 lbs" was a giant douche, but I'm pretty sure that punch would have knocked most people the eff OUT.
I'm shocked the video hasn't been posted yet.
Yeah, Brady hit him back immediately. Dropped him. It was pretty obvious the guy was drunk and looking for a fight. Why he chose to fight Brady is beyond me.
As far as I know Brady is fine, but James is still having trouble with his leg.