Figured I'd wait til I hit a nice round number and today I finally did. So here it goes;
- #7 Iroquois (Old Layout) 10-17-05 - DX Aviar
- #7 Iroquois (Old Layout) 07-03-07 - 2004 Champion Roc
- #4 Hobson Grove 08-06-07 - DX Huk Lab Roc
- #12 Iroquois (Old Layout) 01-07-08 - DX Glow Roc
- #11 Riney B 06-07-08 - KC Teebird (first time playing the course)
- #1 Shillito 09-06-08 - Flying Pig Pig (first time playing the course)
- Practice Basket Iroquois (Old Layout) 04-24-09 - KC Teebird (second ace on disc)
- #11 Iroquois (Old Layout) 05-23-09 - CE Firebird
- #10 Charlie Vettiner 07-03-09 - CFR Destroyer
- #11 Iroquois (Old Layout) 11-08-09 - Echostar Xcaliber
- #12 Vallarta-Asta 08-18-09 - Star Destroyer (first time playing the course)
- #7 Lemon Lake White 08-20-09 - Echostar Xcaliber (second ace on disc) (first time playing the course)
- #18 Lincoln Ridge 05-21-10 - R-Pro Boss
- #4 Lincoln Ridge 06-06-10 - 2008 Champion Roc
- #1 Kereiakes 09-02-10 2008 - Champion Roc (second ace on disc)
- #10 Yellow Creek 09-19-10 - Chains Aviar (first tournament ace)
- #17 Preston Miller 12-08-10 - DX Flat Top Roc
- #16 Holler In The Hills 05-19-11 - DX Flat Top Roc (second ace on disc)
- #14 Holler In The Hills 01-24-12 - 11x Firebird
- #9 Mesker 02-12-12 - 2004 Champion Roc (second ace on disc)
- #9 Acadiana Park 03-16-12 DX Flat Top Roc (first time playing the course)
- #3 The Goat Path 03-23-13 DX Flat Top Roc (third ace on disc)
- #1 Kereiakes 04-03-12 DX Condor
- #2 St. Andrew's Church 07-29-12 DX Flat Top Roc (first time playing the course)
- #7 Palmetto - Blue Angel 10-13-12 CE TL (first time playing the course/50th new course this year)
Very nice. 2011 was kind of a slow year wasn't it? ;) Although an ace on Holler #16 is pretty good.
It was a rough year haha.
Got back on the train. Hit #2 at St. Andrew's United Methodist DGC today in Baton Rouge. First time playing the course too. It was a pain in the ass writing that entire name on my disc too.
Got numero 25 this last weekend warming up for a tournament. Got a one hopper into the bucket on #7 on the Palmetto course of Blue Angels Park in Pensacola. Happened to be my 50th new course of the year too. I'd highly recommend these courses to anyone traveling down in this area.