The Lexmark Championship (Sat 10/17 in Lexington)
The Lexmark Championship
• Sat 10/17 at Shadybrook Park (directions on website)
• 36 hole singles tournament (18 holes before lunch, 18 after)
• Registration at 8am, Mandatory Player’s Meeting at 9am, shotgun start around 9:30am
• being held to raise money for the United Way; prizes awarded to each division winner (Innova Boss driver in Star plastic) as well as CTP winners for each division
• Player’s Packs are available for the first 25 people pre-registered (Innova Monarch driver in Champion plastic)
• Pre-registration Cost: Advanced – $25, Intermediate –$20, Recreational – $20, Novice – $15
-----Registration day of costs an extra $5 -----
• optional $5 ace pool; 75% payout if there's an ace with 25% going to the United Way; if there are no aces we will donate it all
• for more information or to pre-register, visit our website http://shadybrookdiscgolf.googlepages.com
As you might guess, it IS OPEN to the general public.... not just Lexmark employees.
The Shadybrook Park course is on the Lexmark campus. It's a wide mix of hole layouts... a couple of 500+' open ones, a lot of partially wooded ones, a few very wooded ones, and a good dose of OB from roads and creeks. Distance for the entire 18 ranges from 4600' (short tees) to 5300' (long tees). It's a very well kept park with limited usage so we've stuck with natural tee pads.
Come see why Lexmark disc golfers are spoiled. :)