Today I took the time to play a round at Iroquois Park. The course was frozen, but the sun was shining brilliantly. Also, the wind was blowing stiff from the west. I was prepared for the cold and harsh conditions. However, with all the preparation, I shot over par :oops: . All in all, I had an enjoyable time. But my test result is a D+.
As I see it, 80% of life is showing-up. What you do with the other 20% is what makes the difference. Today's difference is -11... :roll:
Anyway, there's always tomorrow :arrow: and that is encouraging 8-)
Drive Long, Putt Short & Leave a Good-Looking Scorecard :!:
ed - dro "Over & Out"