Conversation Between bpait and J_VanOver

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Are you going to CV tonight?
  2. I have a new yellow D Challenger that says CLUTCH on it. I might have thrown it a couple of times in my backyard. Probably 1 used teebird that I got from Keith G. No Wizards but I could order those. And the discraft that you have seen.

I forgot to tell you that I have the 2008 Japan Open DVD when we were talking about DVDs the other day. Really close final 9. Nate Doss, Steve Rico, Avery Jenkins and Barry Schultz.
  3. Sounds good. I have 1 collector from Japan that would pay above your asking price but I'm keeping that for now. It's a 1 of 4 Kabuke faced black ice champion destroyer. I have some other stuff though. CE Glow Gazelle, a collector Star Super Roc, couple of other things.
  4. I would be interested in either i don't know what you will bring but I might be interested in one of those vibram putters you showed me the other day. I am open for just about anything. I will defiantely call you tomorrow for sure if I go. It would probably be around 6 or so
  5. Call me if you go up there tomorrow night. (376-1265) I can meet you then or see you Saturday when you get there. I will bring everything that I have. Would you be interested in collector discs or just throwers?
  6. Call me if you go up there tomorrow night. (376-1265) I can meet you then or see you Saturday when you get there. I will bring everything that I have. Would you be interested in collector discs or just throwers?
  7. When are you going to be at CV again? I would like to look at it for sure. I would probably have to do the $100 and plastic option if it works out.
  8. The main difference is that the proto has the water bladder were the standard production has two putter pockets. Yes, I am like Feldberg. I have carried as many as 35 before. I usually carry around 22. I read a similar post as well but can not for the life of me figure out that number.
  9. What is the difference between the proto and standard production? I was reading about it online and someone posted that they fit close to 40 discs in it. How many are you carrying Feldberg?
  10. For someone local like yourself I am only looking for like 125. I wouldnt even mind like $100 and some plastic. If I were to post it on PDGA or DGCoursereview I would ask for at least 175. Especially since it is one of the prototypes that were made. The seat part and side storage is awesome. If I could just get more discs in it, for me, it would be the perfect bag. Chris did a great job creating this bag.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast